By Mercia Product code: 55026 Pack size: Each
Want a comfortable and cosy place to relax in your garden? This log cabin from Mercia will give you the perfect spot to relax with family and friends. With a large opening window to the side and half-glazed French doors, the cabin’s interior is bright, airy and welcoming.
The pent roofline gives the cabin a modern and stylish look, but also incorporates a slight slope that prevents the build-up of rainwater – this helps to prolong the life of the structure. It is constructed with high-quality 28mm thick timber log boards, using an interlocking tongue and groove method to ensure a strong and robust build.
The log boards are hard-wearing and heat retaining, which means you can use this log cabin all year round! The double-glazed windows also help with insulation, while allowing plenty of natural light to pour in – it really is the perfect place to put your feet up with a book to read. If the weather turns, the roof is covered with roofing felt for further protection against the elements. The windows and doors are lockable too, for added peace of mind.
Mercia’s log cabins are supplied untreated, and will require a coat of high-quality timber treatment shortly after construction. It will be delivered in individual tongue and groove timber lengths and should be constructed on a firm and level base.
• Constructed using 28mm thick interlocking timber log boards for strength
• Interlocking tongue and groove method forms a tight seal against the weather
• Log boards are hard-wearing and retain heat well – perfect all year round
• Modern pent roofline adds a stylish and contemporary look
• Mineral roofing felt provides a waterproof seal to protect against the rain
• Double-glazed windows let in plenty of natural light while providing insulation
• Lockable windows and doors for even greater security
• Heavy-duty tongue and groove boards create a strong and hard-wearing floor
• Manufactured by hand in the UK using FSC-certified timber
• Delivered in individual tongue and groove timber lengths
• Should be constructed on a firm and level base
• Supplied untreated – requires a coat of high-quality timber treatment shortly after construction
|Size||3m x 2.5m|
|Building Size (Nominal)||3m x 2.5m|
|Base Included||Base Included|
|Cladding Type||Log Board|
|Door Width (mm)||1488|
|Fixings Supplied||Fixings Supplied|
|Floor Included||Floor Included|
|No. of Windows||1|
|Roof Covering Material||Mineral Felt|
|Lock Included||Lock Included|
|Assembly Required||Assembly Required|
|Number of Doors||2|
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN