By Mercia Product code: 23021 Pack size: Each
Want to use your outdoor area for additional living space? Maybe a garden office or a hobby room? Assembling this Elite log cabin from Mercia will give you a comfortable and cosy spot to make the most of your garden – and the good weather.
With two large opening windows and half-glazed double doors, this cabin floods with natural light to create a bright and airy feel. Inside, the traditional reverse apex roofline offers generous headroom – perfect for installing wall-mounted storage or lighting. The open plan design gives you the freedom to lay out your furniture and equipment exactly the way you want it. The cabin comes with a mortice lock and key, so you can be confident in the security of your new retreat.
The building itself is constructed with high-quality 28mm thick timber log boards, using an interlocking tongue and groove method to ensure a strong and robust build. The log boards are hard-wearing, and the double-glazed windows help with insulation and sound-proofing.
The roof and floor are formed using tongue and groove boards to provide a hard-wearing and heavy-duty finish – great for frequently-used buildings or heavy furniture.
Mercia’s log cabins are supplied untreated, and will require a coat of high-quality timber treatment shortly after construction. It will be delivered in individual tongue and groove timber lengths and should be constructed on a firm and level base.
• Constructed using 28mm thick interlocking timber log boards for strength
• Interlocking tongue and groove method forms a tight seal against the weather
• Traditional reverse apex roofline provides extra headroom inside
• High-quality roofing felt provides a waterproof seal to protect against the rain
• Double-glazed windows let in plenty of natural light while providing insulation
• Heavy-duty tongue and groove boards create a strong and hard-wearing roof and floor
• Manufactured by hand in the UK using FSC-certified timber
• Delivered in individual tongue and groove timber lengths
• Should be constructed on a firm and level base
• Supplied untreated – requires a coat of high-quality timber treatment shortly after construction
|Size||4m x 3m|
|Building Size (Nominal)||4m x 3m|
|Base Included||Base Included|
|Cladding Type||Log Board|
|Door Width (mm)||1488|
|Fixings Supplied||Fixings Supplied|
|Floor Included||Floor Included|
|No. of Windows||2|
|Roof Covering Material||Mineral Felt|
|Lock Included||Lock Included|
|Assembly Required||Assembly Required|
|Number of Doors||2|
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN