Mercia Home Office Elite Log Cabin 5m x 4m - 34mm Double Glazed
by Mercia Product Code: 11055 11055
Pack size: Each
Pack size: Each
10 Available for delivery. This item will be delivered directly by our supplier within 28 business days.
With two large opening windows and half-glazed double doors, this cabin floods with natural light to create a bright and airy feel. Inside, the traditional reverse apex roofline offers generous headroom – perfect for installing wall-mounted storage or lighting. The open plan design gives you the freedom to lay out your furniture and equipment exactly the way you want it. The cabin comes with a mortice lock and key, so you can be confident in the security of your new retreat.
The building itself is constructed with high-quality 34mm thick timber log boards, using an interlocking tongue and groove method to ensure a strong and robust build. The log boards are hard-wearing, and the double-glazed windows help with insulation and sound-proofing.
The roof and floor are formed using tongue and groove boards to provide a hard-wearing and heavy-duty finish – great for frequently-used buildings or heavy furniture.
Mercia's log cabins are supplied untreated, and will require a coat of high-quality timber treatment shortly after construction. It will be delivered in individual tongue and groove timber lengths and should be constructed on a firm and level base.
• Constructed using 34mm thick interlocking timber log boards for strength
• Interlocking tongue and groove method forms a tight seal against the weather
• Traditional reverse apex roofline provides extra headroom inside
• High-quality roofing felt provides a waterproof seal to protect against the rain
• Double-glazed windows let in plenty of natural light while providing insulation
• Heavy-duty tongue and groove boards create a strong and hard-wearing roof and floor
• Manufactured by hand in the UK using FSC-certified timber
• Delivered in individual tongue and groove timber lengths
• Should be constructed on a firm and level base
• Supplied untreated – requires a coat of high-quality timber treatment shortly after construction