By Mercia Product code: 69277 Pack size: Each
This luxurious log cabin from Mercia will transform any garden, giving you an additional living space that combines style and comfort perfectly. Whether you’re looking for a garden office, hobby room or just somewhere to put your feet up and chill, this cabin can be used all year round.
The large windows and wide-opening double doors allow lots of natural light in, so you’re guaranteed a bright and airy interior that creates a welcoming and inviting atmosphere. With the high apex roofline, there’s plenty of headroom inside too. The open plan design means you can lay out your furniture exactly the way you want it, and the cabin comes with a mortice lock and key, so you can be confident in your new building’s security.
The building itself is constructed with high-quality 34mm thick Baltic timber log boards, using an interlocking tongue and groove method to ensure a strong and robust build. The log boards are hard-wearing and have inherent heat-retaining qualities, while the double-glazed windows also help with insulation and sound-proofing. The roof and floor are formed using tongue and groove boards to provide a hard-wearing and heavy-duty finish – great for frequently-used buildings or heavy furniture.
Mercia’s log cabins are supplied untreated, and will require a coat of high-quality timber treatment shortly after construction. It will be delivered in individual tongue and groove timber lengths and should be constructed on a firm and level base.
• Constructed using 34mm thick interlocking timber log boards for strength
• Interlocking tongue and groove method forms a tight seal against the weather
• Log boards are hard-wearing and retain heat well – perfect all year round
• Large double-glazed windows let in plenty of natural light while providing insulation
• High apex roofline provides extra headroom inside
• High-quality roofing felt provides a waterproof seal to protect against the rain
• Heavy-duty tongue and groove boards create a strong and hard-wearing roof and floor
• Manufactured by hand in the UK using FSC-certified timber
• Delivered in individual tongue and groove timber lengths
• Should be constructed on a firm and level base
• Supplied untreated – requires a coat of high-quality timber treatment shortly after construction
|Size||5m x 4m|
|Building Size (Nominal)||5m x 4m|
|Base Included||Base Included|
|Cladding Type||Log Board|
|Door Width (mm)||1488|
|Fixings Supplied||Fixings Supplied|
|Floor Included||Floor Included|
|No. of Windows||2|
|Roof Covering Material||Mineral Felt|
|Lock Included||Lock Included|
|Assembly Required||Assembly Required|
|Number of Doors||2|
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN