By Makita Product code: 70463 Pack size: Each
The Makita Zip Top Pouch for dual battery storage or fixings has 2 elastic loops, 1 main pocket sealed by dual zipper with internal elastic pocket, tape measure holder and D-ring clip for use with carabiner. Made from heavy duty polyester 1680 denier material and strong stitching for extra durability with perfectly visible Makita logo in the modern Makita spider design.
• Universal design, comfortable for left and right handed use
• 3 layer combination of polyesters and foam to provide extra cushioning along with being tough and waterproof
• Main pocket can hold up to 2 x Makita power tool 18V batteries, with 2 x zip clasps for secure anti dust storage
• Press stud on main pouch to immobilise zip pocket lid while in use
• Tape measure holder made of stainless steel holds any common builders tape from 3-10m
• 2 elastic loops for screwdriver storage
• D-Ring to hang various tools and accessories provides easy and quick clip storage
• A good base to start to build your own custom tool belt set and a perfect basic pouch for various work activities
• Can be worn with any Makita tool belt or work wear belt
• H=185mm, L=175mm, W=105mm, Weight=0.24kg
Accessories and tools not included.
|Clothing size UK||One Size|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Pre-12pm Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25, to arrive before 12pm on the scheduled days above
Saturday Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 6pm Friday)
Sunday delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 4pm Saturday)
Times may vary for items being delivered directly from the supplier. For more information, please visit our delivery information page below.
Items over 30kg can only be delivered from Monday to Friday. If ordered before 6pm, please allow up to two business days for delivery. Orders placed after 6pm Thursday will be delivered after the weekend.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN