By Makita Product code: 75932 Pack size: Each
Makita XGT® is a new 40V system with its own tools, batteries and chargers. It's combination of innovative tool design and higher output batteries provide a genuine solution for the highest demands in construction, industry, horticulture and many other areas.
• Brushless motor
• Electric brake
• Variable speed control by trigger
• Constant speed control
• Forward / reverse rotation
• LED job light
• 3 modes: hammer, rotary hammer, rotary
• Torque limiter
• DX14 Dust Extraction attachment for effective dust removal while drilling
• Anti vibration technology
• 'Soft no load' function automatically reduces the motor speed during idling to suppress the vibration of the machine body
Makita HR004GD202 SDS+ Rotary Hammer Drill specification:
• Voltage: 40V
• Battery: Li-Ion
• Max in concrete - 28 mm
• Max. in steel - 13 mm
• Max. in wood - 32 mm
• Max in concrete (TCT core) - 54 mm
• Max in concrete (Diamond core) - 65 mm
• Impact energy - 2.9 J
• Shank - SDS +
• Blows per minute - 0 - 5,000 bpm
• No Load Speed - 0 - 980 rpm
• Vibration: 7.0 m/s²
• Weight: 4.6kg
• Makita HR004GD202 SDS+ Rotary Hammer Drill
• BL4025 – 2 x 2.5Ah 40V Battery
• DC40RC – Rapid Charger (28mins for a 2.5Ah 40V battery)
• ADP10 Adaptor – Adaptor to charge 18V LXT batteries
• Quick Change Chuck System
• DX14 – Dust Extraction attachment
• Carry Case
|Safety Data Sheet||click here|
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||2 x 2.5Ah|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
|Brushed or Brushless||Brushless|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Pre-12pm Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25, to arrive before 12pm on the scheduled days above
Saturday Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 6pm Friday)
Sunday delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 4pm Saturday)
Times may vary for items being delivered directly from the supplier. For more information, please visit our delivery information page below.
Items over 30kg can only be delivered from Monday to Friday. If ordered before 6pm, please allow up to two business days for delivery. Orders placed after 6pm Thursday will be delivered after the weekend.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN