By Makita Product code: 86378 Pack size: Each
• Brushless motor
• One touch speed selector
• 6 assist modes, quick mode selection
• 220 Nm max. torque
• Electronic 4 stage impact selector
• Variable speed and forward/reverse
• Body only
Makita XGT® is a new 40V system with its own tools, batteries and chargers. Its combination of innovative tool design and higher output batteries provide a genuine solution for the highest demands in construction, industry, horticulture and many other areas.
• Electronic 4 stage impact power selection and 6 x Assist Modes
• 6 x Assist modes (2 x T-modes, 1 x Wood mode, 3 x Bolt modes)
• Brushless motor
• Electric brake
• Variable speed control by trigger
• Constant speed control
• Quick mode switching function with memory function
• Forward / reverse rotation
• LED job light
• Ergonomically designed high comfort grip
• One touch sliding chuck for easy bit installation and removal
Makita XGT 40V Max TD001GZ Impact Driver specification:
• Voltage: 40V
• Max Fastening Torque: 220 Nm
• Coarse thread (length): 22 - 125mm
• Standard Bolt: M5-M16
• High Tensile Bolt: M5 – M14
• Machine Screw: M4 – M8
• No Load Speed (max/hard/med/soft): 0-3700 / 0-3200 / 0-2100 / 0-1100 rpm
• Blows per Minute (Hi): 0 - 3,600 ipm
• Blows per Minute (Med): 0 - 2,600 ipm
• Blows per Minute (Lo): 0 - 1,100 ipm
• Blows per Minute (Max): 0 - 4,400 ipm
• Vibration: impact tightening of fasteners @ max capacity 10.0 m/sec²
• Driving Shank: 6.35mm (1/4") Hex
Body only, battery/charger not supplied.
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||Body Only|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
|Brushed or Brushless||Brushless|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £35
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN