By Makita Product code: 38376 Pack size:
• Heavy duty metal chuck
• Electric brake
• 2 mechanical gears
• Variable speed control by trigger
• LED job light
Makita XGT® is a new 40V system with its own tools, batteries and chargers. Its combination of innovative tool design and higher output batteries provide a genuine solution for the highest demands in construction, industry, horticulture and many other areas. The Makita HP001GD 40V Max Combi Drill delivers up to 25% more screwdriving capacity and up to 35% more holes drilled compared against its 18V LXT equivalent.
Makita XGT 40V Max Combi Drill specification:
• Voltage: 40V
• Battery type: Lithium-Ion
• Capacity in steel: 20 mm
• Capacity in wood: 76 mm
• Capacity in masonry: 20 mm
• Max. Fastening Torque (Soft Joint): 68 Nm
• Max. Fastening Torque (Hard Joint): 140 Nm
• Torque Settings: 21 (Hi) / 41 (Lo)
• No Load Speed (Hi): 0 to 2,600 rpm
• No Load Speed (Lo): 0 to 650 rpm
• Blows per Minute (Hi): 0 to 39,000 ipm
• Blows per Minute (Lo): 0 to 9,750 ipm
• Weight: 3kg
• Electronic clutch
• Digital display for visual confirmation of selected torque
• Excellent performance in continuous heavy duty applications
• Forward reverse rotation
• Single sleeve keyless chuck allows for easy bit installation/removal by one hand
• Active Feedback-Sensing Technology (AFT): shuts down the tool if the rotation speed suddenly slows down
Body only, battery/charger not included.
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||Body Only|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
|Brushed or Brushless||Brushless|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN