Makita XGT® is a new 40V system with its own tools, batteries and chargers. Its combination of innovative tool design and higher output batteries provide a genuine solution for the highest demands in construction, industry, horticulture and many other areas. The Makita HP001GD 40V Max Combi Drill delivers up to 25% more screwdriving capacity and up to 35% more holes drilled compared against its 18V LXT equivalent.
• Brushless motor
• Heavy duty metal chuck
• Compact overall length of 181mm
• Forward reverse rotation
• Single sleeve keyless chuck allows for easy bit installation/removal by one hand
• Electric brake
• 2 mechanical gears
• Variable speed control by trigger
• LED job light
• Active Feedback-Sensing Technology (AFT): shuts down the tool if the rotation speed suddenly slows down
• Electronic clutch
• Digital display for visual confirmation of selected torque
• Excellent performance in continuous heavy duty applications
Makita XGT 40V Max Combi Drill specification:
• Voltage: 40V
• Battery type: Lithium-Ion
• Capacity in steel: 20 mm
• Capacity in wood: 76 mm
• Capacity in masonry: 20 mm
• Max. Fastening Torque (Soft Joint): 68 Nm
• Max. Fastening Torque (Hard Joint): 140 Nm
• Torque Settings: 21 (Hi) / 41 (Lo)
• No Load Speed (Hi): 0 to 2,600 rpm
• No Load Speed (Lo): 0 to 650 rpm
• Blows per Minute (Hi): 0 to 39,000 ipm
• Blows per Minute (Lo): 0 to 9,750 ipm
• Weight: 3kg
Body only, battery/charger not included.
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||Body Only|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
|Brushed or Brushless||Brushless|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Collection DetailsWe are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches. Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
We advise that you check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect it and be aware that we will still have health & safety measures in place, so we ask that you observe the branch guidelines.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN