The Makita Ultimate 4 Way Electricians Holder can be carried in 4 different ways, including on the belt position. The holder swings for constant vertical positioning in use and has 5 elastic tool loops, 2 genuine leather holders, 2 polyester holders, electricians chain for tape/flex holding, carabiner and tape measure holder. Made from heavy duty polyester 1680 denier material and strong stitching for extra durability with perfectly visible Makita logo in the modern Makita spider design.
• Can be worn in 4 different ways, front chest pocket, rear trouser pocket, front trouser pocket or with Makita tool belt
• 3 layer combination of polyesters and foam to provide extra cushioning along with being tough and waterproof
• Tape measure holder made of stainless steel holds any common builders tape from 3-10m
• 2 universal genuine leather holders for the secure of larger hand tools
• T-shape chain hook for use with installation tapes and flex
• 2 universal side loops with metal eyelets to hang various tools and accessories which provide easy and quick clip storage
• Additional black carabiner accessory for hanging quick to hand essentials
• 5 elastic loops for hand tool and accessory storage
• Screw-to-self feature to self regulate intensity of swing which is adjustable from the rear of the unit
• Can be worn with any Makita tool belt or work wear belt
• H=205mm, L=185mm, W=55mm, Weight=0.28kg
Accessories and tools not included.
|Clothing size UK||One Size|
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
|Next Business Day Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 6pm||£5||Free||Free|
|Pre-12 Delivery Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 12pm next day||£10||£5||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free||Free|
|Saturday Delivery (order by 6pm Friday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
|Sunday Delivery (order by 4pm Saturday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
We are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
Our speedy 5 min Click and Collect service remains one of the safest ways to buy from us and minimises your time in store. Place your order at toolstation.com 7 days a week, and travel to store once your collection confirmation is received by email or text message.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Your items will be held at your selected Toolstation branch for 14 days, after which point your order will be put back to stock and refunded automatically.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN