• Powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries in series to supply energy to the powerful 36V DC motor drive system
• 3 mode: Rotate, Hammering, Hammer and Rotate
• LED Job light with pre-glow and afterglow
• 3 Year warranty with registration
• Includes: MakPac Type 4 Case, Depth Stop, Side Handle, Bit Grease
MAKITA DHR263ZJ 36V (Twin 18V) SDS+ 3 FUNCTION ROTARY HAMMER DRILL (Body Only)
• Voltage 36 (18V x2) v
• Max in concrete 26 mm
• Max. in steel 13 mm
• Max. in wood 32 mm
• Max in concrete (TCT core) 54 mm
• Max in concrete (Diamond core) 65 mm
• Shank SDS-PLUS
• Blows per minute 0 - 4,800 bpm
• No Load Speed 0 - 1,200 rpm
• Vibration K factor 1.5 m/sec²
• Vibration: Hammer Drilling 14.5 m/sec²
• Vibration: Chiselling 14 m/sec²
• Vibration: Drilling into metal 3 m/sec²
• Net weight 4.1 - 5.1 kg
• Powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries in series to supply energy to the powerful 36V DC motor drive system.
• LED Job light with pre-glow and afterglow functions
• 3 mode operation • Rotation + Hammering • Hammering only • Rotation only
• When different capacity batteries are used together, (for example 3.0Ah BL1830 and 4.0Ah BL1840, or fully charged BL1830 and 70% charged BL1830), the machine stops when the battery with less capacity gets empty.
• One touch slide chuck for SDS-plus bit.
• Ergonomic soft grip
• Battery capacity warning lamp.
• 40 different bit-angle settings
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||Body Only|
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
|Next Business Day Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 6pm||£5||Free||Free|
|Pre-12 Delivery Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 12pm next day||£10||£5||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free||Free|
|Saturday Delivery (order by 6pm Friday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
|Sunday Delivery (order by 4pm Saturday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
We are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
Our speedy 5 min Click and Collect service remains one of the safest ways to buy from us and minimises your time in store. Place your order at toolstation.com 7 days a week, and travel to store once your collection confirmation is received by email or text message.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Your items will be held at your selected Toolstation branch for 14 days, after which point your order will be put back to stock and refunded automatically.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN