By Makita Product code: 86331 Pack size: Each
Everything you need in one box! You’ll be equipped to take on all those everyday drilling tasks with this kit. As well as the Makita DHP453 combi drill, you’ll also get a 101-piece accessories set – and a carry case to take it from job to job.
This 18V cordless combi drill is powered by a 3.0Ah LXT Li-Ion battery, and features a single sleeve keyless drill chuck for easy bit installation or removal – no time is wasted when you use this drill. With its compact and lightweight design, it’s easy to handle and perfect for carrying out jobs where space is tight.
You’ll be able to drill into masonry, wood or metal with an extensive selection of bits in the 101-piece accessories kit. As well as the drill bits, you’ll also get nut runners and holesaws, a magnetic bit holder, a magnetic screwdriver and a spirit level.
• Two-speed gearbox with all-metal gears for controlled performance
• Intelligent variable speed trigger for precision
• 16 torque settings to take on all kinds of drilling jobs
• Conveniently-located push button for forward and reverse
• Keyless drill chuck for easy bit installation or removal
• Compact and lightweight design for ease of use
• Comfortable handle grip helps you work for longer
• Three-year manufacturer’s warranty when registered online (T&Cs apply)
• Comes with tough carry case and a 101-piece accessories set
Makita DHP453 18V LXT Combi Drill Specifications
• Voltage: 18V
• Maximum drilling capacity (wood): 36mm
• Maximum drilling capacity (masonry): 13mm
• Maximum drilling capacity (steel): 13mm
• Blows per minute: 19500 / 6000 bpm
• Maximum torque: 42 Nm
• Torque settings: 16 + drill
• No-load speed: 1300 / 400 rpm
• Vibration (drilling): 2.5 m/sec²
• Vibration (hammer drilling): 7.5 m/sec²
• Noise sound pressure: 78 dB(A)
|Safety Data Sheet||click here|
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||1 x 3.0Ah|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Pre-12pm Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25, to arrive before 12pm on the scheduled days above
Saturday Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 6pm Friday)
Sunday delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 4pm Saturday)
Times may vary for items being delivered directly from the supplier. For more information, please visit our delivery information page below.
Items over 30kg can only be delivered from Monday to Friday. If ordered before 6pm, please allow up to two business days for delivery. Orders placed after 6pm Thursday will be delivered after the weekend.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN