By Makita Product code: 77635 Pack size: Each
Drilling into wood, metal or concrete? With fine hammer and driver drill capabilities, the Makita DHP482RTWJ combi drill is a firm favourite for regular, reliable use in all sorts of everyday scenarios.
This cordless combi drill comes with two high-power 5.0Ah batteries, each with impressive run times that will help you work for even longer without the need for a recharge. With an overall length of just 198mm, it’s a lightweight and compact drill that’s easy to handle.
Despite its punchy size, it is filled with useful features such as 21 torque settings and a variable speed trigger for complete control across a variety of drilling jobs. A keyless chuck makes changing drill bits quick and easy, while twin LED job lights are perfect for working in darker conditions.
The DHP482RTWJ also diverts from the traditional Makita colour scheme, and comes in an attractive white design – guaranteed to stand out among your power tool collection. As well as the two batteries, you’ll also get a fast charger, belt hook and a Makita carry case to help you transport it from job to job.
• Two-speed all-metal gearbox for a longer working life
• Variable speed control trigger puts you in complete control
• Electric brake stops rotation as soon as you release the trigger
• 21 torque settings to suit a wide variety of jobs
• Keyless chuck for easy drill bit installation or removal
• Easily select between forward or reverse rotation
• Twin LED job light illuminates darker work surfaces for easier working
• Soft-grip handle helps you apply more force with no hand discomfort
• Compact and lightweight design is easy to handle
• 198mm overall length helps you work in tighter spaces
• Includes 2x 5.0Ah batteries, fast charger and Makpac carry case
Makita DHP482RTWJ 18V LXT Cordless Combi Drill Specifications
• Chuck capacity: 1.5 - 13mm
• No-load speed (hi): 0 - 1900 rpm
• No-load speed (lo): 0 - 600 rpm
• Blows per minute (hi): 0 - 28,500 ipm
• Blows per minute (lo): 0 – 9,000 ipm
• Maximum drilling capacity in wood: 38mm
• Maximum drilling capacity in masonry: 13mm
• Maximum drilling capacity in steel: 13mm
• Torque settings: 21 + drill
• Maximum fastening torque (soft joint): 36 Nm
• Maximum fastening torque (hard joint): 62 Nm
• Weight (with 5.0Ah battery): 1.8kg
• Sound pressure level: 82 dB(A)
• Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
• Vibration (impact drilling into concrete): 6.0 m/sec²
• Vibration (drilling into metal): 2.5 m/sec²
|Safety Data Sheet||click here|
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||2 x 5.0Ah|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
|Sound volume||82 dB(A)|
|Pack Contents||Combi drill, 2 x batteries, fast charger, belt hook and Makpac case.|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN