• 13mm keyless metal chuck
• Brushless motor
• 16 torque settings
• Battery version (94806) includes; 2 x 4.0Ah Li-Ion batteries, 30min fast charger and Makpac 2 carry case
• Body only version (88684) excludes charger, batteries and case
Max drilling capacity: masonry 13mm, wood 38mm and steel 13mm. Maximum torque: 45Nm. No load speed: 0-400/0-1500rpm. Impact rate: 0-6000/0-22500bpm.
|Brand ||Makita |
|Manufacture ID ||DHP459RMJ |
|Voltage ||18 |
|Power Source / Cordless ||Cordless |
|Batteries Included ||2 x 4.0Ah |
|Brushed or Brushless ||Brushless |
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 9pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Makita DHP459RMJ 18V Li-Ion LXT Cordless Brushless Combi Drill 2 x 4.0Ah is rated
Rated 5 out of
Great drill, full of features but read on ...
Used for most of one day (diy) and the battery was still at half charge. As with all brushless products handle with care, they do not act as you have come to know motors in the past. Once a speed is chosen (easy to do with the trigger) the drill seems to keep the speed independant of load, so don't think it will slow down when the going gets tough, it just draws more power from the battery. A warning here, for all those that have held the chuck and used the drill to close on the drill bit to tighen it.. when fully gripped the chuck does NOT stop as in the case with brushed motor designes so if you must do this then wear aproperate gloves or set the torque setting low untill you know what you are doing; the chuck can easily damage skin with the power it has. Having said all the above it tackles drilling in masonary with ease, the hammer action simple to use and makes quick entry into brick. Because of the constant speed the drill bit does not 'learch' forward at breakthrough in wood or metal, the old style drills sped up making control more dificult. inserting and removing screws was made simple with this drill. Now as to what arrived: the collect service was great the drill was boxed with a blue box interlally in which the drill, batteries and charger were inside. Both batteries charged quickly but were exhausted on arival (not the best state for Li batteries) however they have worked flawlesly since. The only downside is the top of the blue box did not contain a foam insert (there is four mounting holes for one) and so the drill rattles around slightly but the formed black base insert does a good job of holding everything in place. All in all a great workhorse and well worth the money.
Date published: 2017-06-10