By Makita Product code: 15989 Pack size: Each
Want the time to pass more quickly at work? Use this Makita site radio – it receives FM, DAB and DAB+ signals, so you’ll have access to loads of stations to keep you entertained throughout the day. If you prefer to listen to your own playlists or a podcast, there's also an aux-in jack for connecting your digital device to the radio.
This unit plugs into the mains using the supplied AC adapter. You can still use it if there's no power on site too, as it runs on Makita LXT or CXT lithium-ion batteries (sold separately).
This radio is easy to transport due to a thoughtfully oversized handle, designed to be easy for gloved hands to carry. It's super durable too and has an IP64 rating, which means it's protected from splashes of water in all directions and dust ingress. There are also elastomer bumpers around the outside edge of the radio to protect it from knocks and scrapes.
• Capable of receiving DAB/DAB+ radio stations
• Dual power source – AC or Makita batteries
• Flexible antenna can be removed and stored inside the radio
• Soft-grip carry handle swivels 90°
• Two speaker stereo system
• Elastomer bumpers protect against rough handling on site
• Equipped with Micro USB port for software upgrade
• AUX-IN jack for connecting to external audio source (connecting cable is not included)
• AC adaptor jack
• IP64 rated dust and shower-proof construction
• Easy-to-read digital tuner with LCD display
• Compatible with all Makita 7.2V Li-ion, CXT and LXT batteries
• Register online for three-year warranty
• Body only – comes with AC power adaptor, but battery not included
• Battery range: 7.2 - 18V
• Frequency range: FM 87.5 - 108 Mhz
• Speakers: 2x 76mmØ
• Practical output (10.8V/12V): 1.2W x2
• Practical output (18V): 3.5W x2
• Frequency range DAB: Band III 5A – 13F
• IP rating: IP64
• Weight: 4.6kg
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||Body Only|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £35
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN