A multi-function power head machine with an environmentally friendly, cost efficient 25.4cc 4 stroke engine, for low noise and clean exhaust emissions. The multi-position engine lubrication system enables the engine to be inclined to any angle, even during continuous operation. It is easy to transport from location to location due to the unique spilt shaft design, and is half the length of a regular brush cutter, hedge trimmer or line trimmer.
• 4 stroke engine
• Fuel tank capacity: 0.6 litres
• Spindle size: M10 x 1.25mm left
• Noise sound pressure: 105.5 dB(A)
• Net weight: 4.6kg
• Electronic ignition
• Compatible with E10 fuel
Comes complete with brush cutter attachment and carry bag.
- Developed in compliance with: The following exhaust emission regulation; CARB Tier 3, EPA Phase 2, EU Stage 2, Safety regulations of the EC Directives
- Ergonomically designed loop handle with rubberised soft grip
- Environmentally friendly and cost saving 25.4cc 4-Stroke engine. Low noise and clean exhaust emission. Low running costs
- Multi-positional engine
- Multi-position engine lubrication system enables the engine to be inclined to any angle even during continuous operation.
- Simple non-directional drive shaft allows for easy insertion of the attachments' shaft pipe into the machine. Lever style lock system allows for quick installation and replacement of the attachments. Positioning function enables easy insertion of the shaft pipe of attachments into the right point of the power head's shaft pipe.
- Easy to transport from location to location due to unique spilt shaft design. Half the length of a regular brush cutter/hedge trimmer/line trimmer.
- Makita Mini 4-Stroke Engine (MM4) is cleaner and more efficient than the alternatives, with running costs up to 60% lower.
For safety reasons this product can't be returned to your local store - please contact Makita directly on 01908 211678 (your statutory rights are not affected)
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Collection DetailsWe are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches. Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
We advise that you check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect it and be aware that we will still have health & safety measures in place, so we ask that you observe the branch guidelines.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN