By Makita Product code: 16704 Pack size: Each
Don’t let the compact size of this Makita DHP485STX5 combi drill fool you – it delivers outstanding performance, particularly in tighter areas where space is restricted. Powered by a two-speed brushless motor, its highly efficient operation ensures longer run-times and prolonged tool life.
Offering up to 50Nm of torque and a choice of 21 settings, the cordless combi drill is great for all kinds of applications. Switching between high speed or maximum torque is easy, as is changing the bits – the single sleeve 13mm keyless chuck allows you to do it quickly with one hand.
You’ll get one 5.0Ah battery with the drill, as well as a charger and carry case. On top of that, you’ll also get a 101-piece accessories set – everything you need to get straight to work!
• Brushless motor for highly efficient operation and longer runtimes
• Easily switch between forward or reverse rotation
• Single sleeve 13mm keyless chuck for one-handed bit installation or removal
• Electric brake stops rotation as soon as you release the trigger
• Variable speed control trigger puts you in complete control
• Compact design for outstanding performance in tighter spaces
• Two-speed motor delivers up 50Nm of torque – choose from 21 settings
• LED job light illuminates darker work surfaces
• Handle is comfortable to grip securely for full control
• Comes with 1x 5.0Ah battery, charger, case and 101-piece accessories set
• Accessories set includes 13x nut drivers, 4x drill stops, 1x hex key, 2x screw holders, 1x centre punch, 1x counter sink, 6x brad point drills, 6x HSS drills, 6x masonry drills, 3x flat bits, 5x hole saws, 1x bit driver handle, 1x 200mm spirit level, 30x 25mm screwdriver bits, 20x 50mm screwdriver bits, 1x 60mm magnetic bit holder
Makita DHP485 18V Combi Drill Specifications
• Voltage: 18V
• Motor: Brushless
• Battery: LXT Li-Ion - 1x 5.0Ah
• Drill capacity in steel: 13mm
• Drill capacity in wood: 38mm
• Drill capacity in masonry: 13mm
• Chuck capacity: 1.5 - 13mm
• No load speed (Hi): 0 - 1,900 rpm
• No load speed (Lo): 0 - 500 rpm
• Blows per minute (Hi): 0 - 28,500 ipm
• Blows per minute (Lo): 0 - 7,500 ipm
• Torque settings: 21 + drill
• Maximum fastening torque (soft joint): 27 Nm
• Maximum fastening torque (hard joint): 50 Nm
• Noise sound pressure: 82 dB(A)
• Noise sound power: 93 dB(A)
• Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
• Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
• Vibration (impact drilling into concrete): 8.0 m/sec²
• Vibration (drilling into metal): 2.5 m/sec²
• Weight: 1.8kg
|Safety Data Sheet||click here|
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||1 x 5.0Ah|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
|Brushed or Brushless||Brushless|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN