• IP65 high frequency gear
• Polycarbonate body & opal diffuser
• Suitable for wall/ ceiling, indoor/ outdoor
• Includes 1800lm 28W 4 pin lamp 21930
• Presence motion detector 360° x 8m
• Adjustable 8 seconds - 8 minutes, 2-2000 lux
• White trim
Dimensions (LWH) 325 x 325 x 110mm.
This luminaire is compatible with bulbs of the energy classes A+ to E and is sold with a bulb of the energy class A.
|Brand ||Meridian Lighting |
|Colour by dominance ||White |
|Manufacture ID ||LUN28WOHF/MS |
|Wattage ||28 |
|Lumens ||1800 |
|Type || |
|Type ||Bulkhead Lighting |
|Energy Class ||A |
|IP Rating ||IP65 |
- Free Next Business Day delivery for orders over £25 to home and site is available for orders placed before 5pm
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is now available for orders placed before 4pm on Friday for Saturday delivery and 4pm Saturday for Sunday delivery, see here for details
- We have temporarily suspended our Pre-12 delivery service
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- If your order contains more than one item it may be split into two deliveries as we manage volume across our network
- Due to carrier constraints it is not currently possible to deliver age restricted items. Please use our Click & Collect service for these products
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 7am-5pm Mon-Sat and 9am-4pm Sun
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Our available product range will not require more than 1 person to lift
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
Call & Collect
Due to current trading conditions we have suspended our Call & Collect service until further notice.
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 7pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Luna HF 2D28 Microwave Sensor IP65 Bulkhead White is rated
Rated 5 out of
Fitted two lights outside house both work fine
Date published: 2020-06-09
Rated 3 out of
Bought this for the en-suite. Really like the look, good build and gives off good light. However, even on the lowest setting, it is too sensitive. It is detecting movement on the other side of a plasterboard partition wall.
I would recommend the light but not for areas within close proximity of other height traffic areas.
Date published: 2020-05-10
Rated 5 out of
automatic sensor light
spot on so far.it is so convenient . gives off a really good light
Date published: 2020-04-23
Rated 4 out of
Does the job
Well made ceiling light. Very bright. Installed outside under porch. Only negatives are 1) very sensitive so had to set it on lowest setting for detection 2) no predrilled screw holes or cable ingress so had to drill my own. Only light i could find with replaceable bulb
Date published: 2020-03-09
Rated 3 out of
bit of a let down
2 of the bulbs in the fitting were faulty I had to buy 2 new ones from your Bishop Stortford store
Date published: 2020-02-26
Rated 3 out of
Gives a really good light BUT it is very sensitive!!! Would recommend using on its minimum setting
Date published: 2019-03-11
Rated 1 out of
it seems a very poor quality light indeed
I purchased this lamp in early September 2018, it became defective on 12/11/2018, and I had it replaced , very disappointing to have so little service from this lamp, It was replaced by your company, however I have lost a fair bit of confidence in this particular item
Date published: 2018-11-14
Rated 5 out of
Good build quality
This is a great light. It looks better up than in the pictures. The lense has a slight hue of blue which is very smart. The darkness, timer and trip settings are all via dip switches which makes adjustment easy for most conditions unless you want seconds in between the dip switch options. You do have to knock out holes for cable entry and screw fittings but they are templated and it was straightforward. There are plenty of screw options for the baseplate. The wiring system is brill with loads of room to tuck away some spare cable and there is a very handy restrainer meaning the terminal block does not fall to the floor when you are terminating the cable. I would recommend going around the base with some white silicone when fitted to keep the insects away and if you cable it to a on/off switch you can have the best of both worlds. Ours is in a porch so we switch it on when we go out and then we are greeted by a nice bright light when we return that can be switched off as required. Trek.
Date published: 2018-09-10