Extends up to 2.9m to allow lasers to be mounted at any height internally, and ideal for the installation of suspended ceilings, trunking or partitioning of offices and new-build homes. Specifically designed for use with Leica's Lino range of cross line lasers but can also be used with any other ¼” or 5/8” thread laser for precise leveling. Holding weight of 45kg.
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 10 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Leica CLR290 Floor to Ceiling Laser Pole 2.9m is rated
Rated 5 out of
A great product
The mounting pole for the Lazrer is a top piece of kit, it’s well made and makes setting out a breeze
I bought it to mount gas boilers but have also used it to line up door frames, socket back boxes, pipe clips,you name it.
Rather than making marks all over the walls and spending ages getting things straight, it makes it all effortless.
Date published: 2018-10-28
Rated 4 out of
A useful addition!
Bought this as I got fed up of trying to use the tripod or drilling holes in walls to set the laser I have (HILTI PM2). Seems well made and time will tell if it's going to hold up (no pun intended!!)
Date published: 2017-05-06