9W 38° COB LED GU10
• 30, 60, 90 minute fire rated
• Complies to Building Regs parts B & E
• 650 lumen warm white 3000K
• Diameter 85mm. Depth 150mm.
• Cut-out 73mm.
This luminaire is compatible with bulbs of the energy classes A++ to E and is sold with a bulb of the energy class A+
|Colour by dominance
|Lamp Cap Type
|Light Bulb Technology
|Light Bulb Colour
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
LED 9W Fire Rated Dimmable GU10 Downlight White 650lm is rated
Rated 2 out of
I fitted 8 of these downlights in a room just over 3 years ago, predictably they started to fail just outside the 3 year warranty period. I tried to find replacement bulb modules, but have had no luck, I even contacted Toolstation customer services, who were not at all helpful.
I recently passed a branch and found a couple of these in stock, and bought them.
On a positive note the light output is good, although I have noticed the new ones have a delay before coming on.
Date published: 2019-09-17
Rated 4 out of
I bought these as they included the lamps with a 3 yr warrentee. I didn’t want a intergrated fitting as I don’t want to replace a fitting because a lamp goes - that just seems wasteful and requires rewiring, this made my options limited as most now are intergrated. So far I’m very happy with my choice.
Date published: 2018-09-21
Rated 5 out of
Good value product does what it says on the tin, works well
Date published: 2016-12-11