9mm, 11mm, 13mm, 15mm, 17mm and 19mm brushes in stainless steel, brass and nylon, all with 1/4" quick chuck shank.
6" extension with quick chuck and soft grip handle.
Ideal for removing carbon, cleaning from internal threads or pipes and cleaning drilled holes.
|Colour by dominance
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 10 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Laser Wire Brush Set (20 Piece) is rated
Rated 4 out of
Handy for cleaning parts
Good quality handy case and easy to use 3 diffreent types with lots of size differences .
Date published: 2018-02-13
Rated 4 out of
Works for us
This is the third or 4th time I have bought these. I provide them to our engineers who are doing water hygiene work. I know they are supposed to be for the automotive trade but they work well preparing water outlets for sampling. I expect to keep on buying them for a while yet as I have found no other product that represents such decent value for money.
Date published: 2017-07-03
Rated 5 out of
Does the job brilliantly
Bought this to clean out everything from brake calliper pins to control valves on farm machinery.
Date published: 2016-12-11
Rated 3 out of
Balding Wire Brush
Bought this for restoration of a motorcycle, specifically to clean holes and hard to reach places. Used the brass brushes on aluminium. Others on other materials. The "bristles" on the smallest brush have almost all dropped out at the tip of the brush. Larger brushes seem to be OK so far.
Date published: 2016-12-05