By Kitchen Kit Product code: 63432 Pack size: Each
Ensure your two rows of kitchen cabinets are joined together perfectly with this blind corner base unit from Kitchen Kit. Like the rest of the rigid range, the unit is delivered pre-assembled so you’ll waste no time getting straight to the installation.
The blind corner base cabinet helps you maximise storage space, and features an easy-to-install door with soft-close mechanism – say goodbye to doors slamming shut noisily! Four adjustable legs ensure maximum stability on your kitchen floor, while a 49 mm service void provides ample space for concealing pipes or wiring.
Featuring Kitchen Kit’s standard matt finish, this collection features 18mm MFC slab doors, cut and edged to offer you excellent value.
• Cabinet delivered ready-made – no time wasted assembling it yourself
• Door is not fitted to the cabinet – hinges included for simple fitting
• Fully integrated soft-close hinges – no more doors slamming shut
• 150 mm adjustable legs to ensure maximum stability
• 49 mm rear service void for concealing pipes, wiring and other essentials
• 18 mm MFC cabinet with 8 mm back for rigidity
• Great value 18 mm MFC slab door, cut and edged
• FIRA Gold certification on doors and cabinets
• Rigid kitchen cabinets will be delivered on a pallet
• Door handles, plinths, panels and other accessories sold separately
• Tall kitchen units available separately for flatpack delivery
Starting a new kitchen installation project? Use this kitchen planner to plan layouts, dimensions and work out which units you need for the job.
|Certification||FIRA Gold Product Level H Certification|
|Fitting Type||Value Slab|
|Door Width (mm)||996|
|Fixings Supplied||Fixings Supplied|
|Assembly Required||Ready Assembled|
|Door Type||Value Slab|
|Number of Doors||1|
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN