Kitchen Kit Ready Made Slab Kitchen Cabinet Wall Unit Ultra Matt Cashmere 1000mm
by Kitchen Kit Product Code: 91698 91698
Pack size: Each
Pack size: Each
20+ Available for delivery. This item will be delivered directly by our supplier within 14 business days.
This kitchen wall unit features a concealed adjustable hanging bracket, helping you customise your layout exactly the way you want it. An adjustable shelf gives you even more flexibility for storage, and the doors can be hinged on the left or right side to best suit your configuration. Soft-close hinges ensure a smooth and quiet closure – no more doors slamming shut.
The Kitchen Kit Slab collection combines modern styling with a practical design to create the perfect kitchen space. Slab doors feature a flat design that not only looks beautiful, but is also far easier to wipe clean and maintain. The doors are laminated and edged with PUR adhesive to ensure high heat and moisture resistance – they’ll continue to look their very best for years to come.
• Cabinet delivered ready-made – no time wasted assembling it yourself
• Door is not fitted to the cabinet – hinges included for simple fitting
• Doors can be hinged on the left or right side to best suit your layout
• Fully integrated soft-close hinges – no more doors slamming shut
• Adjustable concealed hanging bracket for maximum customisation
• Adjustable shelf to make the most of your storage space
• 18 mm MFC cabinet with 8 mm back for rigidity
• 18 mm MDF slab door with PET foil and matching 1 mm ABS edging
• Laminated and PUR-edged for high heat and moisture resistance
• FIRA Gold certification on doors and cabinets
• Rigid kitchen cabinets will be delivered on a pallet
• Door handles, plinths, panels and other accessories sold separately
• Tall kitchen units available separately for flatpack delivery
• This ready made kitchen unit is non-returnable – please check dimensions and designs before ordering
Starting a new project? Use this kitchen planner to sketch layouts, assess dimensions and work out which units you need for the job.