By Kitchen Kit Product code: 81397 Pack size: Each
Forget about the hassle of assembling your own kitchen base unit when you choose this rigid option from Kitchen Kit. It comes ready-made and ready to install – it’s a real time-saver, making your kitchen project quicker and easier than ever to complete.
There’s space at the top of this pre-assembled unit for installing a sink or hob. Below, the door can be hinged on the left or right side to best suit your configuration. Soft-close hinges ensure it’ll never slam shut loudly again. Four adjustable legs make it easy to achieve maximum stability, while a 49 mm service void allows you plenty of space for concealing pipes or wiring.
The Kitchen Kit Slab collection combines modern styling with a practical design to create the perfect kitchen space. Slab doors feature a flat design that not only looks beautiful, but is also far easier to wipe clean and maintain. The doors are laminated and edged with PUR adhesive to ensure high heat and moisture resistance – they’ll continue to look their very best for years to come.
• Cabinet delivered ready-made – no time wasted assembling it yourself
• Door is not fitted to the cabinet – hinges included for simple fitting
• Doors can be hinged on the left or right side to suit your configuration
• Fully integrated soft-close hinges – no more doors slamming shut
• 150 mm adjustable legs to ensure maximum stability
• 49 mm rear service void for concealing pipes, wiring and other essentials
• 18 mm MFC cabinet with 8 mm back for rigidity
• 18 mm MDF slab door with PET foil and matching 1 mm ABS edging
• Laminated and PUR-edged for high heat and moisture resistance
• FIRA Gold certification on doors and cabinets
• Rigid kitchen cabinets will be delivered on a pallet
• Door handles, plinths, panels and other accessories sold separately
• Tall kitchen units available separately for flatpack delivery
• This ready made kitchen unit is non-returnable – please check dimensions and designs before ordering
Starting a new kitchen installation project? Use this kitchen planner to plan layouts, dimensions and work out which units you need for the job.
|Certification||FIRA Gold Product Level H Certification|
|Type||Sink & Hob Unit|
|Door Width (mm)||596|
|Fixings Supplied||Fixings Supplied|
|Assembly Required||Ready Assembled|
|Number of Doors||1|
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN