Kitchen Kit Ready Made Shaker Kitchen Cabinet Wall Unit Ultra Matt Light Grey 800mm
by Kitchen Kit Product Code: 55721 55721
Pack size: Each
Pack size: Each
20+ Available for delivery. This item will be delivered directly by our supplier within 14 business days.
This kitchen wall unit features a concealed adjustable hanging bracket, helping you customise your layout exactly the way you want it. An adjustable shelf gives you even more flexibility for storage, and the doors can be hinged on the left or right side to best suit your configuration. Soft-close hinges ensure a smooth and quiet closure – no more doors slamming shut.
The Kitchen Kit Shaker collection adds contemporary class to any layout. With their bevelled internal profile, Shaker doors feature a two-piece construction – a 15 mm MDF base panel and 4 mm framing, pressed together with a durable foil for long-lasting strength and style. Drawer fronts have an 18 mm slab construction, creating a kitchen that looks every bit as good as it’s built.
• Cabinet delivered ready-made – no time wasted assembling it yourself
• Door is not fitted to the cabinet – hinges included for simple fitting
• Doors can be hinged on the left or right side to best suit your layout
• Fully integrated soft-close hinges – no more doors slamming shut
• Adjustable concealed hanging bracket for maximum customisation
• Adjustable shelf to make the most of your storage space
• 18 mm MFC cabinet with 8 mm back for rigidity
• Two-piece door construction with 15 mm MDF base panel and 4 mm framing
• Door’s base panel and framing pressed together with durable foil
• FIRA Gold certification on doors and cabinets
• Rigid kitchen cabinets will be delivered on a pallet
• Door handles, plinths, panels and other accessories sold separately
• Tall kitchen units available separately for flatpack delivery
• This ready made kitchen unit is non-returnable – please check dimensions and designs before ordering
Starting a new kitchen installation project? Use this kitchen planner to plan layouts, dimensions and work out which units you need for the job.