By Kitchen Kit Product code: 90629 Pack size: Each
Maximise your kitchen storage space by including this bridging unit in your Kitchen Kit layout. Like the rest of the ready-made rigid range, the unit comes pre-assembled – it’s a real time-saver, making your kitchen project quicker and easier than ever to complete.
This kitchen bridging unit is the perfect solution for making the most of otherwise unused space above your hobs or fridge-freezers. It will join the two rows of wall cabinets either side to make your kitchen look smarter and offer extra shelving space. A concealed adjustable hanging bracket gives you full control of customisation, while a soft-close mechanism means noisy doors slamming shut are a thing of the past.
The Kitchen Kit Shaker collection adds contemporary class to any layout. With their bevelled internal profile, Shaker doors feature a two-piece construction – a 15 mm MDF base panel and 4 mm framing, pressed together with a durable foil for long-lasting strength and style. Drawer fronts have an 18 mm slab construction, creating a kitchen that looks every bit as good as it’s built.
• Cabinet delivered ready-made – no time wasted assembling it yourself
• Door is not fitted to the cabinet – hinges included for simple fitting
• Fully integrated soft-close hinges – no more doors slamming shut
• Adjustable concealed hanging bracket for maximum customisation
• 18 mm MFC cabinet with 8 mm back for rigidity
• Two-piece door construction with 15 mm MDF base panel and 4 mm framing
• Door’s base panel and framing pressed together with durable foil
• FIRA Gold certification on doors and cabinets
• Rigid kitchen cabinets will be delivered on a pallet
• Door handles, plinths, panels and other accessories sold separately
• Tall kitchen units available separately for flatpack delivery
• This ready made kitchen unit is non-returnable – please check dimensions and designs before ordering
Starting a new kitchen installation project? Use this kitchen planner to plan layouts, dimensions and work out which units you need for the job.
|Certification||FIRA Gold Product Level H Certification|
|Door Width (mm)||496|
|Fixings Supplied||Fixings Supplied|
|Assembly Required||Ready Assembled|
|Number of Doors||1|
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN