By Kitchen Kit Product code: 28693 Pack size: Each
Why spend valuable time putting a kitchen unit together yourself? With this Kitchen Kit ready-made base unit, it will arrive pre-assembled and ready for installation – it’s a real time-saver, making your kitchen project quicker and easier than ever to complete.
Doors can be hinged on the left or right side of this rigid kitchen unit to best suit your layout, with a soft-close function that ensures they’ll never slam shut loudly again. Four adjustable legs make it easy to achieve maximum stability, while a 49 mm service void allows you plenty of space for concealing pipes or wiring.
The Kitchen Kit Shaker collection adds contemporary class to any layout. With their bevelled internal profile, Shaker doors feature a two-piece construction – a 15 mm MDF base panel and 4 mm framing, pressed together with a durable foil for long-lasting strength and style. Drawer fronts have an 18 mm slab construction, creating a kitchen that looks every bit as good as it’s built.
• Cabinet delivered ready-made – no time wasted assembling it yourself
• Door is not fitted to the cabinet – hinges included for simple fitting
• Doors can be hinged on the left or right side to suit your configuration
• Fully integrated soft-close hinges – no more doors slamming shut
• 150 mm adjustable legs to ensure maximum stability
• 49 mm rear service void for concealing pipes, wiring and other essentials
• 18 mm MFC cabinet with 8 mm back for rigidity
• Two-piece door construction with 15 mm MDF base panel and 4 mm framing
• Door’s base panel and framing pressed together with durable foil
• FIRA Gold certification on doors and cabinets
• Rigid kitchen cabinets will be delivered on a pallet
• Door handles, plinths, panels and other accessories sold separately
• Tall kitchen units available separately for flatpack delivery
Starting a new kitchen installation project? Use this kitchen planner to plan layouts, dimensions and work out which units you need for the job.
|Certification||FIRA Gold Product Level H Certification|
|Door Width (mm)||296|
|Fixings Supplied||Fixings Supplied|
|Assembly Required||Ready Assembled|
|Number of Doors||1|
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN