By Kitchen Kit Product code: 62056 Pack size: Each
Ensure your two rows of kitchen cabinets are joined together perfectly with this blind corner base unit from Kitchen Kit. Like the rest of the rigid range, the unit is delivered pre-assembled so you’ll waste no time getting straight to the installation.
The blind corner base cabinet helps you maximise storage space, and features an easy-to-install door with soft-close mechanism – say goodbye to doors slamming shut noisily! Four adjustable legs ensure maximum stability on your kitchen floor, while a 49 mm service void provides ample space for concealing pipes or wiring.
The Kitchen Kit Shaker collection adds contemporary class to any layout. With their bevelled internal profile, Shaker doors feature a two-piece construction – a 15 mm MDF base panel and 4 mm framing, pressed together with a durable foil for long-lasting strength and style. Drawer fronts have an 18 mm slab construction, creating a kitchen that looks every bit as good as it’s built.
• Cabinet delivered ready-made – no time wasted assembling it yourself
• Door is not fitted to the cabinet – hinges included for simple fitting
• Fully integrated soft-close hinges – no more doors slamming shut
• 150 mm adjustable legs to ensure maximum stability
• 49 mm rear service void for concealing pipes, wiring and other essentials
• 18 mm MFC cabinet with 8 mm back for rigidity
• Two-piece door construction with 15 mm MDF base panel and 4 mm framing
• Door’s base panel and framing pressed together with durable foil
• FIRA Gold certification on doors and cabinets
• Rigid kitchen cabinets will be delivered on a pallet
• Door handles, plinths, panels and other accessories sold separately
• Tall kitchen units available separately for flatpack delivery
• This ready made kitchen unit is non-returnable – please check dimensions and designs before ordering
Starting a new kitchen installation project? Use this kitchen planner to plan layouts, dimensions and work out which units you need for the job.
|Certification||FIRA Gold Product Level H Certification|
|Door Width (mm)||796|
|Fixings Supplied||Fixings Supplied|
|Assembly Required||Ready Assembled|
|Number of Doors||2|
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN