Suitable for natural hard and soft wood, chipboard and other man-made materials.
Wood boring bits offering 6 x faster drilling penetration than standard flat wood bits.
Fully heat treated for extra durability. Quick-Change Shank 1/4". Sizes 20, 22 and 25mm.
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Irwin Blue Groove Wood Drill Bit 32 x 165mm is rated
Rated 2 out of
not worth of money
not sharp,two holes in wood and dead,disappointed
Date published: 2019-03-22
Rated 5 out of
Ideal for drilling out door latches in 35mm doors ... I always pre drill with 4mm pilot hole 1st
Date published: 2019-03-18
Rated 5 out of
Does what it says
First one prove to be 16mm in an 18mm pack, but staff replaced it the next day, even though I had had to use it.
Date published: 2019-03-03