Premium quality, manufactured to BS1566 (part L compliant). 22mm primary heating coil. G1B preferred size of primary connections. Foam insulation factory applied to save time and money. 1" male screw connections for heating coil. 2.25" immersion heater boss, internal thread (female). Cold and hot draw off connections are both female.
|Brand ||RM Cylinders |
|Manufacture ID ||1245 IND BOX |
|Type ||Hot Water |
|Volume (L) ||160 |
- Free Next Business Day delivery for orders over £25 to home and site is available for orders placed before 5pm
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is now available for orders placed before 4pm on Friday for Saturday delivery and 4pm Saturday for Sunday delivery, see here for details
- We have temporarily suspended our Pre-12 delivery service
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- If your order contains more than one item it may be split into two deliveries as we manage volume across our network
- Due to carrier constraints it is not currently possible to deliver age restricted items. Please use our Click & Collect service for these products
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Branches are now fully open and operating safely in line with government guidelines
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Our available product range will not require more than 1 person to lift
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
Call & Collect
Due to current trading conditions we have suspended our Call & Collect service until further notice.
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 7pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Indirect Hot Water Cylinder 1200 x 450 160L is rated
Rated 1 out of
Not interested in compensation for damage caused!
Bought this tank on behalf of my plumber. Installed fine, then overnight tank split open, the delay in noticing caused by the ballooning of outer insulation. Big flood the result.
Got a refund for the tank, but TStn will not respond for discussion in anyway to help address this right mess.
Date published: 2020-07-08
Rated 5 out of
Hot water cylinder
Only place I was able to source the cylinder so glad to receive it during the Covid restrictions
Date published: 2020-06-05
Rated 5 out of
Seems a good tank.
Came well packaged although the box wasn’t big enough to cover the height of the tank. Connection locations were not quite the same as the old ,whereas other tanks I’ve fitted have been the same. So some annoying extra plumbing in was needed.
Date published: 2019-12-04
Rated 1 out of
Avoid at all cost
Needed new cylinder in a hurry and paid extra for next day am delivery- arrived by 11am next morning. Fitted with few issues, other comments re excess foam true but not a problem. Minor changes to pipework require but had hot water and heating by tea time.
Two days later woke to the sound of running water and found the kitchen ceiling sagging alarmingly with water dripping through it. All joints were still sound but there was a large pool of water behind the cylinder running through the floor around the emerging pipes.
Stripped cylinder out and refilled outside. Water dripping through foam and when I cut this away found the soldered seam between bottom and sides had failed.
Date published: 2019-05-05
Rated 4 out of
In the process of fitting at the moment, tell you what its like when running. The test will be after a few years though
Date published: 2018-02-19
Rated 3 out of
Adequate, but not sure about quality and longevity
Arrived promptly and well packaged. Much thinner walls and heating coil inside much smaller diameter than old cylinder, so probably longer to heat water to required temperature. Label says it will take immersion heaters up to 1000mm long but my 880mm heater would not fit. Contacted manufacturer who said it would only take one up to 700mm and suggested I bought a 27" one. They knew label was wrong but it had been like that for some time and never changed. Indifferent attitude that basically said tough. Will have to wait and see if it lasts as long as old cylinder, which was 32 years, but somehow I doubt it.
Date published: 2017-10-26
Rated 5 out of
lined up to existing plumbing
Good copper cylinder to replace the old one that was blocked with over 50kg of wet scale. I wish that it had an additional 22mm flange for a power shower take off, but they don't. Can not comment on reliability for another 20 years..........
Date published: 2017-04-16
Rated 4 out of
right honourable dickie
value for money
no shower/secondary return tap in
Date published: 2017-03-09