Premium quality, manufactured to BS1566 (part L compliant). 22mm primary heating coil. G1B preferred size of primary connections. Foam insulation factory applied to save time and money. 1" male screw connections for heating coil. 2.25" immersion heater boss, internal thread (female). Cold and hot draw off connections are both female.
|Brand ||RM Cylinders |
|Manufacture ID ||1245 IND BOX |
|Type ||Hot Water |
|Volume (L) ||160 |
- Delivery is available but due to temporary service restrictions your order may take upto 3 business days to arrive
- We have temporarily suspended our Pre-12 and Saturday delivery service
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- If your order contains more than one item it may be split into two deliveries as we manage volume across our network
- Due to carrier constraints it is not currently possible to deliver age restricted items. Please use our Click & Collect service for these products
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 8am-5pm Mon-Sat and 9am-4pm Sun
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Our available product range will not require more than 1 person to lift
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
Call & Collect
Due to current trading conditions we have suspended our Call & Collect service until further notice.
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 7pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Indirect Hot Water Cylinder 1200 x 450 160L is rated
Rated 5 out of
Hooray, hot water again!
Cylinder now installed and working well. This was a like for like replacement and only required a small realignment to one pipe feed. Spent some time trimming away the foam around each connection but over all, very pleased. Got me out of a tight corner in lockdown!
Date published: 2020-05-17
Rated 3 out of
Bobs Handyman Service
Bought this to replace a clients HWC which was leaking near the hot water outlet. The pipe connections on the side were approx 20mm higher on this cylinder so had to adjust length of pipes on boiler connections. Unfortunately the cylinder started to leak somewhere around the joint between base and side so had to replace after 9 days. I am awaiting compensation from manufacturers via Toolstation. As this has ocured during the covid pandemic things may be protracted. Will post how things progressed when I revue the replacement!
Date published: 2020-05-04
Rated 5 out of
Cylinder is spot on, just moved into a house which had numerous amount of problems with the whole central heating, toolstation is always on the mark with everything i get and every item is in stock, cylinder works like a dream.
Date published: 2020-04-29
Rated 5 out of
Seems a good tank.
Came well packaged although the box wasn’t big enough to cover the height of the tank. Connection locations were not quite the same as the old ,whereas other tanks I’ve fitted have been the same. So some annoying extra plumbing in was needed.
Date published: 2019-12-04
Rated 4 out of
Excellent Customer Service from RM Cylinders
I bought this tank almost two years ago. It recently developed a small leak from below the element flange. As Tool station warrantee only one year I gave the manufacturers a ring and within four days a chap was dispatched to my address who replaced the tank for me free of charge with no fuss what so ever. Very impressed and grateful to Eddie and his team at RM cylinders for their prompt action and excellent customer service. Simply brilliant thanks.
Date published: 2019-07-28
Rated 4 out of
Better than the reviews suggest?
Purchased in a hurry as existing cylinder started to leak. A few quid cheaper than rival, but the reviews weren't altogether glowing. The threads were a bit coarse and reviews suggest PTFE Tape wasn't good enough, so purchased a tube of Fernox L-SX and barely had a leak on any joint. Very satisfied.
Date published: 2019-07-20
Rated 1 out of
Avoid at all cost
Needed new cylinder in a hurry and paid extra for next day am delivery- arrived by 11am next morning. Fitted with few issues, other comments re excess foam true but not a problem. Minor changes to pipework require but had hot water and heating by tea time.
Two days later woke to the sound of running water and found the kitchen ceiling sagging alarmingly with water dripping through it. All joints were still sound but there was a large pool of water behind the cylinder running through the floor around the emerging pipes.
Stripped cylinder out and refilled outside. Water dripping through foam and when I cut this away found the soldered seam between bottom and sides had failed.
Date published: 2019-05-05
Rated 1 out of
Lasted only 14 months before developing a leak. Manufacturer's warranty is 24 months but because it was over 12 months there was no assistance or cooperation from Toolstation. Still trying to get RM Cylinders to collect faulty cylinder and refund me.
Date published: 2019-03-01