Automatic watering for your borders, vegetable patches, patio pots, hanging baskets & greenhouse plants.
·Automatically waters up to 25 containers
·Includes the Sensor Plus Timer, which automatically waters at sunrise or sunset, the best time to water your garden
·Saves time and effort keeping your garden watered
·Drippers deliver water directly to the roots, reducing water wastage
·Easy to install as pipes can be easily cut and joined together, depending on where you need to water
·Regular focused watering keeps plants healthy and less prone to disease
·Sensor Plus Timer (1)
·Pressure Reducer (2)
·15m x 13mm Supply Tube (3)
·15 x 4LPH Drippers with Stake (5)
·10m x 4mm Micro Tube
·10 x 4LPH End-of-line Drippers (6)
·14 x 4mm Tee Connectors
·10 x 13mm Tube Stakes
·1 x 13mm Tee Connector
·2 x 13mm Elbow Connectors
·5 x Wall Clips
·10 x Tube Adaptors
·10 x Blanking Plugs
·1 x 4mm Tube Adaptor
·2 x End Sleeves
·5 x Saddle Clamps
·1 x ¾” – ½” Tap Adaptor
·1 x 1” – ¾” Tap Adaptor
·1 x Hole Punch
- Delivery is available but due to temporary service restrictions your order may take upto 3 business days to arrive
- We have temporarily suspended our Pre-12 and Saturday delivery service
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- If your order contains more than one item it may be split into two deliveries as we manage volume across our network
- Due to carrier constraints it is not currently possible to deliver age restricted items. Please use our Click & Collect service for these products
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 8am-5pm Mon-Sat and 9am-4pm Sun
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Our available product range will not require more than 1 person to lift
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
Call & Collect
Due to current trading conditions we have suspended our Call & Collect service until further notice.
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 7pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Hozelock 25 Pot Watering Kit is rated
Rated 4 out of
Ordered online and delivered on time. You'll need to spend some time planning your layout and this kit will only just suffice for 25 pots and only then if they're fairly close together. I ordered additional fittings as this hozelock kit doesn't have adjustable drippers, and barely has enough saddle clamps to secure the main hose. I ordered 50 extra saddles and you'll quickly get through them if securing to walls and keeping the pipe neat and tidy. There are only 2x 90 degree elbows, which is fine unless you have a lot of obstacles to navigate. The main supply pipe and smaller dripper tube benefit from running hot water through to make the pipe conform better. I just held the pipe in its coil and carefully filled one end with boiling water and rotated the coil until all the pipe was warm, it straightens out quite easily then. Once the main supply pipe is positioned, the smaller dripper tube is connected via barbed connectors and tee pieces, I found that with the supply pipe clipped to the wall, using the provided yellow plastic wrench was too difficult to insert the barbs. I switched to using a 7mm socket and small ratchet in order to maintain pressure and get enough purchase to twist the barbs in. It was plain sailing connecting the rest up. The timer is simple but effective, although you'll need to leave a large loop of pipe at the tap end to connect up as the pipe kinks easily otherwise. All in all its an OK starter kit, and good introduction to the bits and pieces you'll need to construct a larger irrigation system. I've got small leaks where the barbs connect into the smaller diameter pipes, but this seems common and most report that this stops on its own, otherwise a tiny bit of all weather silicone would fix this. Good value at Toolstation compared to other sellers.
Date published: 2019-11-10