Wireless thermostat lets you control your heating and hot water when you’re at home. Each individual thermostat enables you to set a different temperature in each zone.
• Hot water and heating schedules – set up to 6 daily time slots
• Hot water boost and heating boost – for up to six hours
• Automatic frost protection – helps prevent frozen pipes
Includes 4 x AA batteries, thermostat, receiver, wire label stickers. Hive Active Heating Multizone must be installed by a qualified professional.
|Brand ||Hive |
|Manufacture ID ||HAH2PMZ |
|Customer info. ||Available for delivery or click & collect next business day |
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 9pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Hive Multizone is rated
Rated 4 out of
how to replace hive receiver,there's two types of receiver make sure you get the right one ie for combi boiler or gravity fed/hot water . You must use your hive app and delete your heating and reinstall it,then start pairing your thermostat
Date published: 2019-07-02
Rated 1 out of
Hive Heating : Avoid
I have had the wireless thermostat installed for a week now and it is terrible. The heating overshoots the set temperature and then the thermostat takes forever to register the house has cooled down. It takes so long that the boiler doesn’t fire up again until all the radiators and the house are cold. This system is unable to hold the house at a steady temperature. I am sending my Hive Heating back.
Date published: 2018-02-03
Rated 5 out of
Easy to set up, works fine have no problems with it
Date published: 2017-04-18