Wireless thermostat lets you control your heating and hot water when you’re at home. Each individual thermostat enables you to set a different temperature in each zone and is designed to work with the Hive Active Heating thermostat and Hub
• Hot water and heating schedules – set up to 6 daily time slots
• Hot water boost and heating boost – for up to six hours
• Automatic frost protection – helps prevent frozen pipes
Includes 4 x AA batteries, thermostat, receiver, wire label stickers. Hive Active Heating Multizone must be installed by a qualified professional.
|Brand ||Hive |
|Manufacture ID ||HAH2PMZ |
|Customer info. ||Available for delivery or click & collect next business day |
- Free Next Business Day delivery for orders over £25 to home and site is available for orders placed before 6pm
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is now available for orders placed before 4pm on Friday for Saturday delivery and 4pm Saturday for Sunday delivery, see here for details
- Pre-12 delivery service is now available. Place your order before 6pm Mon – Fri for next business day delivery by 12pm. Orders placed after 6pm Friday and before 6pm Sunday will be delivered by 12pm Monday. UK mainland
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Branches are now fully open and operating safely in line with government guidelines
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Our available product range will not require more than 1 person to lift
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
Call & Collect
Due to current trading conditions we have suspended our Call & Collect service until further notice.
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 7pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Hive Multizone is rated
Rated 1 out of
Hive system is simply not reliable enough to be of any use. Keeps dropping signal and won't reconnect. You have to be physically in front of the unit to troubleshoot which makes a mockery of having a smart system. Troubleshooting involves a process where they do a seven minute test and then usually tell you it's not working! You are then told to disconnect various parts and move them closer to each other or remove batteries from the thermostat on a purely random process. Ignore this and leave it alone - it will usually sort itself out eventually. Better still don't buy one and go for a Nest or similar.
Date published: 2020-08-23
Rated 5 out of
Great service, great prices, really good communication, arrived on time, well packaged, absolutely faultless, will definitely use again, recommended
Date published: 2020-03-02
Rated 4 out of
how to replace hive receiver,there's two types of receiver make sure you get the right one ie for combi boiler or gravity fed/hot water . You must use your hive app and delete your heating and reinstall it,then start pairing your thermostat
Date published: 2019-07-02
Rated 1 out of
Hive Heating : Avoid
I have had the wireless thermostat installed for a week now and it is terrible. The heating overshoots the set temperature and then the thermostat takes forever to register the house has cooled down. It takes so long that the boiler doesn’t fire up again until all the radiators and the house are cold. This system is unable to hold the house at a steady temperature. I am sending my Hive Heating back.
Date published: 2018-02-03
Rated 5 out of
Easy to set up, works fine have no problems with it
Date published: 2017-04-18