By Hikoki Product code: 13793 Pack size: Each
• Nail length: 50mm to 90mm
• Driving speed: 1.5 to 2 nails/sec.
• Loading capacity: 47 nails
• Integrated hook
• Dual function trigger for sequential and contact mode with operation control panel
Supplied with 2 x 5.0Ah batteries, charger and carry case
Driving System: Air spring
The HiKOKI 18V Brushless Framing Nailer, Featuring a brushless motor, dual function trigger for change between bump fire and single fire, tool-less depth of fire change, an integrated belt hook, a dry-fire lockout mechanism to protect the tool plus a shock absorption system to extend user comfort.
• Unique Air Drive System - compressed air is used to drive each nail, increasing power, performance and driving speed
• Lower running costs - no gas cells required.
• No regular cleaning of a combustion chamber is required significantly reducing the cost of servicing and down time - fewer parts to manage results in easier maintenance
• Dry-fire lockout mechanism prevents the nailer from being activated when there is a very low level of nails in the magazine
• Safer and more comfortable to use on any jobsite than gas combustion models
|Order value:||Under £10||£10 & over|
|Express usually Next Business Day before 6pm||£5||Free|
|Turbo usually Next Business Day before 12 noon||£10||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free|
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns