• Power input: 830W
• Full load impact rate: 0-4300/min
• Impact energy: 3.2J
• Maximum drilling capacity: concrete 26mm, steel 13mm, wood 32mm
• 3 mode SDS+
Supplied with side handle, depth stop and carrying case.
|Brand ||Hikoki |
|Voltage ||230 |
|Wattage ||830 |
|Power Source / Cordless ||Corded |
|Power Supply ||Mains |
|User Guide ||click here |
- Free Next Business Day delivery for orders over £25 to home and site is available for orders placed before 5pm
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is now available for orders placed before 4pm on Friday for Saturday delivery and 4pm Saturday for Sunday delivery, see here for details
- We have temporarily suspended our Pre-12 delivery service
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- If your order contains more than one item it may be split into two deliveries as we manage volume across our network
- Due to carrier constraints it is not currently possible to deliver age restricted items. Please use our Click & Collect service for these products
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Branches are now fully open and operating safely in line with government guidelines
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Our available product range will not require more than 1 person to lift
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
Call & Collect
Due to current trading conditions we have suspended our Call & Collect service until further notice.
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 7pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Hikoki DH26PX 830W SDS Plus Hammer Drill 230V is rated
Rated 5 out of
Good, gradual trigger mechanism; aggressive impact
This drill has a really nice, gradual, trigger mechanism. It's really easy to set the speed you want - not so important for drilling, but essential for chasing, when you have to deal with a range of different material hardnesses. The impact mechanism is aggressive - which is great for powering through hard materials, but a disadvantage when you're trying to avoid "bursting" the bricks on the far side of the wall. With hard, continuous use it starts to overheat and this manifests itself in the percussion mechanism not engaging when you press onto whatever you're drilling - time for a break. I'm on my second one of these in about 3 years of fairly hard (but not daily) trade use - the switch mechanism failed on the first one, which was a bit disappointing, but I thought it best to stick with what I knew.
Date published: 2020-04-21
Rated 5 out of
Ideal for lifting a tiled floor
Hitachi power tools has re-branded to Hikoki, despite this, I was delighted to find my order contained 'Made in Japan' Hitachi SDS which is well made and made short work of a tiled floor which was coming up in chips using a hammer and chisel. Prefer using pro battery tools but this packs more grunt and gets the job done.
Date published: 2019-11-20