By Hikoki Product code: 13793 Pack size: Each
• Nail length: 50mm to 90mm
• Driving speed: 1.5 to 2 nails/sec
• Loading capacity: 47 nails
• Dual function single and bump trigger
• Includes: Charger, case
The HiKOKI 18V Brushless Framing Nailer, features an air spring driving system, a brushless motor, dual function trigger for change between bump fire and single fire, tool-less depth of fire change, an integrated belt hook, a dry-fire lockout mechanism to protect the tool plus a shock absorption system to extend user comfort.
• Unique Air Drive System - compressed air is used to drive each nail, increasing power, performance and driving speed
• Lower running costs - no gas cells required
• No regular cleaning of a combustion chamber is required significantly reducing the cost of servicing and down time - fewer parts to manage results in easier maintenance
• Dry-fire lockout mechanism prevents the nailer from being activated when there is a very low level of nails in the magazine
• Safer and more comfortable to use on any jobsite than gas combustion models
This product includes 3 years supplier warranty as standard but with online registration this can be increased to 5 year supplier warranty. To register the product please go to the HiKOKI Power Tools (UK) Ltd website within 4 weeks' of purchase, T&C's apply.
|Safety Data Sheet||click here|
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||2 x 5.0Ah|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
|Brushed or Brushless||Brushless|
|Pack Contents||Hikoki Nailer, 2 x 5.0Ah Batteries, charger, case.|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN