By Hawksmoor Product code: 90333 Pack size: Each
Keep those hard-to-reach hedges looking smart and tidy with this Hawksmoor hedge trimmer. Designed for convenient, safe and practical use, it features a 46cm dual action blade with a cutting capacity of 16mm.
Powered by an 18V battery, you don’t have to worry about cables getting in the way when you use this cordless hedge trimmer. Its long-reach design also helps you cut high-level hedges easily and safely – it can be fully extended to 2.34m in length.
The telescopic extension tube is one of several features to help you cut for longer without any discomfort. There’s a five-position pivot head to help you access those difficult spots, as well as a rubber rear handle for a firm and comfortable grip. Weighing just 3.62kg and supplied with a shoulder strap, this lightweight hedge trimmer requires little effort to use.
A 2.0Ah Li-ion battery is included with the trimmer, as well as a one-hour charger to keep your downtime to a minimum.
• 46cm blade with a 16mm cutting capacity
• Cutting speed of 2,800 rpm
• Dual action blades cut efficiently with less vibration
• Powered by an 18V battery – cordless cutting, anywhere you need it
• Telescopic extension tube to help you find a comfortable cutting position
• 2.34m reach when fully extended – cut high-level hedges easily and safely
• Five-position pivoting head
• Rubber overmold rear handle is comfortable to hold for longer periods
• Lock-off switch for added safety
• Includes 1x 2.0Ah Li-ion battery, one-hour charger, blade sheath and shoulder strap
• Hawksmoor batteries are powered by Bauker, and compatible across the entire Hawksmoor and Bauker 18V cordless ranges
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||1 x 2.0Ah|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
|Brushed or Brushless||Brushed|
Please be aware that Royal Mail strikes on 30th September and 1st October may cause a slight delay in our usual delivery timescales. We’ll do everything we can to try to avoid any impacts to our service, and apologise in advance if you experience delays receiving your order.
We recommend placing orders as early as possible, to avoid delivery delays. Alternatively, please use our Click & Collect service or visit your local store to buy your items.
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN