Designed for the most demanding conditions, with hands-free brightness adjustment.
• 300 lumens
• Intelligent motion sensor
• 157m beam distance
• 4 light modes
• Adjustable head angle
• IPX6 water resistance
With simple single button or hands free operation, 3 power settings, and flashing mode, the GP Xplor PH15 is ready no matter the conditions or environment. An IPX6 water resistance against the fiercest storm, combined with the intelligent motion sensor that allows operation even with dirty or full hands, this versatile head torch is equipped for every task, from caving to indoor repairs.
A reflective, washable head strap makes it comfortable to wear for long stretches of time, with a maximum runtime of up to 69 hours, and adjustable angle for ultimate convenience.
• Full power: 300 lumens, 157m beam distance, 5 hour run time
• Medium power: 150 lumens, 100m beam distance, 8 hour run time
• Low power: 5 lumens, 25m beam distance, 69 hour run time
|Brand ||GP |
|Colour by dominance ||Grey |
|Material ||Plastic |
|Lamp Hours ||69 |
|Lumens ||300 |
|Battery Type ||AAA |
|Weight (g) ||110 |
|Type ||Head Torch |
|Batteries Included ||3 x AAA |
|IP Rating ||IPX6 |
- Free Next Business Day delivery for orders over £25 to home and site is available for orders placed before 5pm
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is now available for orders placed before 4pm on Friday for Saturday delivery and 4pm Saturday for Sunday delivery, see here for details
- We have temporarily suspended our Pre-12 delivery service
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- If your order contains more than one item it may be split into two deliveries as we manage volume across our network
- Due to carrier constraints it is not currently possible to deliver age restricted items. Please use our Click & Collect service for these products
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 7am-5pm Mon-Sat and 9am-4pm Sun
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Our available product range will not require more than 1 person to lift
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
Call & Collect
Due to current trading conditions we have suspended our Call & Collect service until further notice.
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 7pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
GP XPLOR PH15 LED Motion Sensor Head Torch 300lm is rated
Rated 4 out of
Good but motion sensor is gimmicky
Very bright & comfortable to wear. Motion sensor is annoying & a bit of a gimmick so after trying it a few times don't bother to use it any more. Bit expensive for what it is
Date published: 2020-06-09
Rated 5 out of
GP XPLOR PH15 LED
I have been intending to buy a head torch for some time and now having bought this particular model I am very pleased with the quality and performance
Date published: 2020-05-03
Rated 4 out of
Great little tool
Comfortable. Simple to use and bright on max setting, great for jobs needing two hands like electricals
Date published: 2020-01-11
Rated 5 out of
Good torch for a good price
Bought this to stop the wife stealing my very expensive work head torch when walking the dog. Very impressive torch with stacks of light. Usually use in medium power as that gives plenty of light. Full power is very bright!
Date published: 2020-01-05
Rated 4 out of
Was recommended this product on line and it certainly lights up a dark night. Great for walking the dogs.
Date published: 2019-12-14