The beautiful pressure treated, tongue and groove 10 x 8' apex shed with double doors from Forest is a premium quality building, with high specification throughout. The dimensions of the building make it ideal for use as a workshop, with plenty of room for a workbench, chair, shelving and storage of large items. The strong solid timber floor means that storage of heavier items and floor-standing shelving is not a problem. For a high quality, premium build, this workshop is manufactured from smooth planed, interlocking tongue and groove boards and supported by sturdy 45 x 28mm framing. As well as the walls and floor, the roof is also made using interlocking, solid timber boards and it is made weather proof with high quality red mineral felt. All the timber used in the workshop has been pressure treated, giving it a 15 year anti-rot guarantee. The 4 windows are glazed with thick 3mm acrylic, with the two opening windows fitted with high quality hinges and catches to enable ventilation. The double doors are hung using robust hinges and screws provided, and can be locked with the supplied rim lock and key. The doors are reinforced with thick double 'Z' framing which makes them very strong. During assembly it is possible to choose which end to position the door relative to the window, in order to suit the location of the shed. The workshop is finished with smooth planed barge boards and finial, to give clean lines to the gable ends. These premium sheds are manufactured in the UK using FSC certified timber obtained from sustainable sources. All fixtures, fittings and felt needed to build this shed are included, along with easy to follow instructions.
• Premium 10 x 8' apex double door shed
• Highest quality tongue and groove construction
• Robust boarded floor with supporting floor bearers
• 2 fixed and 2 opening acrylic windows for added ventilation, with high quality catches
• Double doors with diagonal double 'Z' framing for strength
• High quality rim lock door latch supplied for security
• 12mm boarded roof with substantial battens and red mineral felt
• Pressure treated with a 15 year anti-rot guarantee
• Made in the UK using FSC certified timber obtained from sustainable sources
Additional delivery information:
• In order to arrange delivery, please ensure that your contact number is registered on your Toolstation account
• Whilst we aim to deliver within 5 days there may be some instances where it may take longer, for example hard to reach locations including some parts of Scotland
• Home delivery is unable to be offered for the following postcodes, BT, GY, HS, IM, IV41-51, IV55-56, JE, KA27-28, KW15+, PA41+, PH41-44, PO30-41, ZE
|Size||10' x 8'|
|Building Size (Nominal)||10' x 8'|
|Cladding Type||Tongue & Groove|
|Door Width (mm)||1110|
|Floor Included||Tongue & Groove Boards|
|Framing Thickness||45 x 28mm|
|No. of Windows||4 (2 fixed, 2 opening)|
|Roof Covering Material||Red Mineral Felt|
|Number of Doors||2|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Collection DetailsWe are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches. Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
We advise that you check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect it and be aware that we will still have health & safety measures in place, so we ask that you observe the branch guidelines.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN