By Forest Product code: 29627 Pack size:
The pressure treated tongue and groove 12' x 8' apex workshop with double doors from Forest is a premium quality building, with high specification throughout. The generous dimensions of the building make it ideal for use as a workshop, with plenty of room for a workbench, chair, shelving and storage of large items. The strong solid timber tongue and groove floor means that storage of heavier items and floor standing shelving is not a problem. For a high quality build, this workshop is manufactured from smooth planed interlocking tongue and groove boards, and supported by sturdy 45 x 28mm framing. As well as the walls and floor, the roof is also constructed using interlocking tongue and groove solid timber boards, and it is made weather-proof with high quality red mineral felt. All the timber used in the workshop has been pressure treated, giving it a 15 year anti-rot guarantee. The six windows of this apex workshop are glazed with thick 3mm acrylic, with the two opening windows fitted with high quality hinges and catches to enable ventilation. The double doors are hung using robust hinges and screws provided, and can be locked with the supplied rim lock and key. The doors are reinforced with thick double 'Z' framing, which makes them very strong. During assembly, it is possible to choose which end to position the door relative to the window, in order to suit the location of the shed. The workshop is finished with smooth planed barge boards and finial to give clean lines to the gable ends. These premium sheds are manufactured in the UK using FSC certified timber from sustainable sources. All fixtures, fittings and felt needed to build this 12' x 8' shed are included, along with easy to follow instructions.
Dimensions: 240cm (h) x 263cm (w) x 373cm (d)
• Premium pressure treated 12' x 8' apex double door workshop
• Highest quality tongue and groove construction
• Robust tongue and groove boarded floor with supporting pressure treated floor bearers
• 4 fixed and 2 opening acrylic windows for added ventilation, with high quality catches
• High quality rim lock door latch supplied for added security
• 12mm tongue and groove boarded roof with substantial roof battens and red mineral felt
• Pressure treated with a 15 year anti-rot guarantee
• Manufactured in the UK using FSC certified timber obtained from sustainable sources
Additional delivery information:
• In order to arrange delivery, please ensure that your contact number is registered on your Toolstation account
• Whilst we aim to deliver within 5 days, there may be some instances where it may take longer, for example hard to reach locations including some parts of Scotland
• Home delivery is unable to be offered for the following postcodes: BT, GY, HS, IM, IV41-51, IV55-56, JE, KA27-28, KW15+, PA41+, PH41-44, PO31-41, ZE
|Colour by dominance||Natural|
|Size||12' x 8'|
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
|Next Business Day Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 6pm||£5||Free||Free|
|Pre-12 Delivery Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 12pm next day||£10||£5||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free||Free|
|Saturday Delivery (order by 6pm Friday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
|Sunday Delivery (order by 4pm Saturday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
We are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
Our speedy 5 min Click and Collect service remains one of the safest ways to buy from us and minimises your time in store. Place your order at toolstation.com 7 days a week, and travel to store once your collection confirmation is received by email or text message.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Your items will be held at your selected Toolstation branch for 14 days, after which point your order will be put back to stock and refunded automatically.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN