By Forest Product code: 83342 Pack size: 5 Pack
The Horizontal Tongue and Groove fence panel from Forest is a high specification, low level panel featuring thick section interlocking boards mounted horizontally, in a high quality rebated frame with mortise and tenon joints.
This contemporary panel is ideal for low level boundaries and can also be used with gravel boards. With smooth planed timber all round, this strong panel is built to last and look great. The timber is pressure treated to give a 15 year anti-rot guarantee, and manufactured from FSC certified timber obtained from sustainable sources.
Available in 3 heights - 6ft (1.83m), 5ft (1.52m), and 4ft (1.22m) and varying pack sizes.
• Premium quality interlocking boards in a rebated frame
• 12mm tongue and groove boards for a strong and long lasting panel
• Contemporary fence panel with clean horizontal lines
• Smooth planed timber is pressure treated for a longer life
• Ideal for use as a decorative low level boundary marker or for partitioning
• 15 year anti-rot guarantee
• Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
• Available in 4ft/1.22m, 5ft/1.52m and 6ft/1.83m heights
Additional delivery information:
• In order to arrange delivery, please ensure that your contact number is registered on your Toolstation account
• Whilst we aim to deliver within 5 days, there may be some instances where it may take longer, for example hard to reach locations including some parts of Scotland
• Home delivery is unable to be offered for the following postcodes: BT, GY, HS, IM, IV41-51, IV55-56, JE, KA27-28, KW15+, PA41+, PH41-44, PO30-41, ZE
|Type||Tongue & Groove|
|Size||6' x 4'|
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN