Forest Garden Overlap Pressure Treated Reverse Apex Shed 8' x 6'
by Forest Product Code: 59749 59749
Pack size: Each
Pack size: Each
20+ Available for delivery. This item will be delivered directly by our supplier within 14 business days.
The shed is robust and tough too. Supported by framing that’s up to 30% thicker than those found on standard wooden sheds, it’s built using straight-cut 7mm boards that overlap for flexibility – this allows natural movement of the timber as the seasons change, and helps with water run-off.
Because the timber has been pressure-treated, it’s maintenance-free too! You’ll never need to apply preservative treatment, and you’ll get Forest’s 25-year anti-rot guarantee for even greater peace of mind. It’s the perfect secure space for your garden equipment, all year round.
• Attractive garden shed offering secure outdoor storage
• Made with traditional straight-cut overlap timber boards
• Reverse apex roof perfect for positioning against a wall
• Door can be fitted with left or right-hand opening
• Shatterproof PET-glazed windows let natural light in
• Extra-thick 14mm solid wood floor for greater strength
• 8mm solid sheet roof includes weatherproof felt cover
• Double-Z framing prevents door movement
• Hidden hinges help to increase security
• Padlock-ready hasp and staple latch – padlock not included
• Straightforward assembly – includes fixings and instructions
• Made in the UK from FSC® certified timber
• Timber is pressure-treated to protect against rot
• Maintenance-free – preservative treatment never needed
• 25-year manufacturer’s guarantee (T&Cs apply)
Additional Delivery Information
• In order to arrange delivery, please ensure your contact number has been added to your Toolstation account
• Deliveries to the following postcodes may take up to 7 working days longer than the advertised lead times – BN1-BN3, BN5-BN18, BN20-BN27, BN41-BN45, BR8, CB1-CB4, CB6-CB8, CO1-CO16, CT1-CT21, EX1-EX24, EX31-EX39, GU6, GU28, IP1-IP33, ME1-ME20, NR1-NR35, NE1-NE8, NE12-NE13, NE15, NE18-NE20, NE22-NE35, NE48, NE61-NE71, PE14-PE30, PE38, PL1-PL29, RH6-RH20, TN1-TN40, TQ1-TQ14, TR1-TR20, TR26-TR27
• Deliveries to mainland Scotland can take up to 10 working days longer than the advertised lead times
• Home delivery is not available for the following postcodes – BT1-BT99, GY1-GY9, HS1-HS9, IM1-IM9, IV41-IV56, JE1-JE5, KA27-KA28, KW15-KW17, PO30-PO41, PO49, TR21-TR25