Forest Garden Overlap Pressure Treated Pent Shed 6' x 4'
by Forest Product Code: 58184 58184
Pack size: Each
Pack size: Each
20+ Available for delivery. This item will be delivered directly by our supplier within 10 business days.
With no windows, your belongings will be kept safely out of sight. The shed has a single door, and security is enhanced by hidden hinges and a hasp and staple latch – all you need to do is add the padlock. The modern pent roof design is stylish and unobtrusive, and looks great positioned against a wall or fence.
Built using straight-cut 7mm boards that overlap, the shed allows natural movement of the timber during the changing seasons while improving rainwater run-off. Supported by framing that’s 30% thicker than on most standard wooden sheds, the timber has also been pressure-treated to come with Forest’s 25-year anti-rot guarantee – this is a maintenance-free option that’s built to last!
• A practical garden workshop or storage for outdoor equipment
• Made with traditional straight-cut overlap timber boards
• Allows natural movement of the timber and aids rainwater run-off
• Supported by 30% thicker framing for a strong and robust build
• Extra-thick 14mm solid timber floor for storing heavier items
• Modular sections in smaller panels for an easier assembly
• Double-Z frame door for increased strength and less movement
• Padlock-ready hasp and staple latch – padlock not included
• Hidden hinges for extra security and peace of mind
• No windows – keeps your items securely out of sight
• Modern pent roof design is stylish and unobtrusive
• 8mm solid sheet roof includes weatherproof felt cover
• Includes fixings and clear instructions for straightforward assembly
• Made in the UK from FSC® certified timber
• Timber is pressure-treated to protect against rot and decay
• Maintenance-free – preservative treatment is never needed
• Comes with Forest’s 25-year anti-rot guarantee (T&Cs apply)
Additional Delivery Information
• In order to arrange delivery, please ensure your contact number has been added to your Toolstation account
• Deliveries to the following postcodes may take up to 7 working days longer than the advertised lead times – BN1-BN3, BN5-BN18, BN20-BN27, BN41-BN45, BR8, CB1-CB4, CB6-CB8, CO1-CO16, CT1-CT21, EX1-EX24, EX31-EX39, GU6, GU28, IP1-IP33, ME1-ME20, NR1-NR35, NE1-NE8, NE12-NE13, NE15, NE18-NE20, NE22-NE35, NE48, NE61-NE71, PE14-PE30, PE38, PL1-PL29, RH6-RH20, TN1-TN40, TQ1-TQ14, TR1-TR20, TR26-TR27
• Deliveries to mainland Scotland can take up to 10 working days longer than the advertised lead times
• Home delivery is not available for the following postcodes – BT1-BT99, GY1-GY9, HS1-HS9, IM1-IM9, IV41-IV56, JE1-JE5, KA27-KA28, KW15-KW17, PO30-PO41, PO49, TR21-TR25