Forest Garden Overlap Pressure Treated Apex Shed 6' x 4'
by Forest Product Code: 38371 38371
20+ Available for delivery. This item will be delivered directly by our supplier within 42 business days.
This easy-to-assemble and made-to-last shed has been constructed with straight cut overlap boards to enable the natural movement of the timber. This means the wood can adapt to changing weather conditions and aid water run-off. The durable floor is fully boarded with strong timber so you can store heavier items without any issues, whether that's a lawnmower or weighty compost bags. Plus, the apex roof gives you generous central headroom to work comfortably.
This flexible shed is made up of modular sections where same size panels are interchangeable, so the window panel can be positioned to suit your garden. And that single-fixed window is made from shatterproof PET glazing to prevent it from yellowing or becoming brittle over time – it comes with security screws too. The single door is braced with double Z framing and has anti-tamper, hidden hinges that aren't accessible from the outside, boosting security.
• Straight cut, overlap timber board construction helps wood adapt to conditions
• Wood is pressure-treated with a 15-year anti-rot guarantee
• Sturdy 7mm overlap cladding
• 28 x 28mm framing and strong fully-boarded floor
• Hidden door hinges, plus hasp and staple latch for security (padlock not included)
• Strong door with double Z framing
• One window made from shatterproof polycarbonate glazing, with security screws
• Made in the UK using FSC-certified timber from sustainable sources
• Dimensions of 204(H) x 132(W) x 183(D)mm
Additional Delivery Information
• In order to arrange delivery, please ensure your contact number has been added to your Toolstation account
• Deliveries to the following postcodes may take up to 7 working days longer than the advertised lead times – BN1-BN3, BN5-BN18, BN20-BN27, BN41-BN45, BR8, CB1-CB4, CB6-CB8, CO1-CO16, CT1-CT21, EX1-EX24, EX31-EX39, GU6, GU28, IP1-IP33, ME1-ME20, NR1-NR35, NE1-NE8, NE12-NE13, NE15, NE18-NE20, NE22-NE35, NE48, NE61-NE71, PE14-PE30, PE38, PL1-PL29, RH6-RH20, TN1-TN40, TQ1-TQ14, TR1-TR20, TR26-TR27
• Deliveries to mainland Scotland can take up to 10 working days longer than the advertised lead times
• Home delivery is not available for the following postcodes – BT1-BT99, GY1-GY9, HS1-HS9, IM1-IM9, IV41-IV56, JE1-JE5, KA27-KA28, KW15-KW17, PO30-PO41, PO49, TR21-TR25