For a compact and secure shed to store away gardening equipment, the overlap dip treated shed from Forest is an excellent option. Featuring more timber and increased framing, the shed's improved design features smaller sections, making it easier to handle, allowing for quick and easy assembly. This traditional shed is constructed using straight cut boards that overlap, aiding rain water run-off and allowing natural movement of the timber during the changing seasons. Additional framing gives a strong and long lasting build, and the shed door is braced with double 'Z' framing for rigidity. Rather than the more common OSB, this shed features a pressure treated solid timber floor, resulting in superior strength that allows for the storage of heavier items such as lawnmowers or bags of compost. The roof of the shed is made from hard wearing sheet material, finished with black sand felt. The traditional, smooth planed finial and decorative barge boards ensure the shed will look great in any garden. The security features on this garden building include secure hidden hinges that are not accessible from the outside, and a hasp and staple latch that can be padlocked (padlock not included). The door can be hinged either side of the opening. The dip treatment that has been applied gives the shed a 10 year anti-rot guarantee (annual re-treatment is required). Manufactured in the UK using FSC certified timber from sustainable sources, provided with all fixtures, fittings and felt needed to build, as well as easy to follow instructions. Available as: 6' x 4' apex (no window), 6' x 4' apex (no window, double door), 6' x 4' pent or 7' x 5' pent.
• An attractive garden shed, made with traditional straight cut overlap timber boards
• Easy to build and move, improved design with smaller sections for easy assembly
• Strong construction with additional framing and robust double 'Z' framed door
• Solid timber floor as standard, stronger than OSB sheet material
• Smooth planed barge boards and decorative finial
• Security features include anti-tamper hidden hinges that aren't accessible from the outside
• Sturdy overlap cladding, 28 x 28 framing and pressure treated bearers
• Dip treated with a 10 year anti-rot guarantee (provided product is re-treated annually)
Additional delivery information:
• In order to arrange delivery, please ensure that your contact number is registered on your Toolstation account
• Home delivery is unable to be offered for the following postcodes: BT, GY, HS, IM, IV41-51, IV55-56, JE, KA27-28, KW15+, PA41+, PH41-44, PO30-41, ZE
|Colour by dominance||Golden Brown|
|Size||6' x 4'|
|Building Size (Nominal)||6' x 4'|
|Door Width (mm)||590|
|Framing Thickness||28 x 28mm|
|No. of Windows||2 (fixed)|
|Roof Covering Material||Black Sand Felt|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
|Next Business Day Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 6pm||£5||Free||Free|
|Pre-12 Delivery Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 12pm next day||£10||£5||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free||Free|
|Saturday Delivery (order by 6pm Friday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
|Sunday Delivery (order by 4pm Saturday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
We are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
Our speedy 5 min Click and Collect service remains one of the safest ways to buy from us and minimises your time in store. Place your order at toolstation.com 7 days a week, and travel to store once your collection confirmation is received by email or text message.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Your items will be held at your selected Toolstation branch for 14 days, after which point your order will be put back to stock and refunded automatically.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN