For a compact and secure shed to store away gardening equipment, the overlap dip treated shed from Forest is an excellent option. Featuring more timber and increased framing, the shed's improved design features smaller sections, making it easier to handle, allowing for quick and easy assembly. This traditional shed is constructed using straight cut boards that overlap, aiding rain water run-off and allowing natural movement of the timber during the changing seasons. Additional framing gives a strong and long lasting build, and the shed door is braced with double 'Z' framing for rigidity. Rather than the more common OSB, this shed features a pressure treated solid timber floor, resulting in superior strength that allows for the storage of heavier items such as lawnmowers or bags of compost. The roof of the shed is made from hard wearing sheet material, finished with black sand felt. The traditional, smooth planed finial and decorative barge boards ensure the shed will look great in any garden. The security features on this garden building include secure hidden hinges that are not accessible from the outside, and a hasp and staple latch that can be padlocked (padlock not included). The door can be hinged either side of the opening. The dip treatment that has been applied gives the shed a 10 year anti-rot guarantee (annual re-treatment is required). Manufactured in the UK using FSC certified timber from sustainable sources, provided with all fixtures, fittings and felt needed to build, as well as easy to follow instructions.
• An attractive garden shed, made with traditional straight cut overlap timber boards
• Easy to build and move, improved design with smaller sections for easy assembly
• Strong construction with additional framing and robust double 'Z' framed door
• Solid timber floor as standard, stronger than OSB sheet material
• Smooth planed barge boards and decorative finial
• Security features include anti-tamper hidden hinges that aren't accessible from the outside
• Sturdy overlap cladding, 28 x 28 framing and pressure treated bearers
• Dip treated with a 10 year anti-rot guarantee (provided product is re-treated annually)
Additional delivery information:
• In order to arrange delivery, please ensure that your contact number is registered on your Toolstation account
• Home delivery is unable to be offered for the following postcodes: BT, GY, HS, IM, IV41-51, IV55-56, JE, KA27-28, KW15+, PA41+, PH41-44, PO30-41, ZE
|Size||6' x 4'|
|Building Size (Nominal)||6' x 4'|
|Door Width (mm)||590|
|Framing Thickness||28 x 28mm|
|No. of Windows||None|
|Roof Covering Material||Black Sand Felt|
|Number of Doors||1|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Collection DetailsWe are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches. Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
We advise that you check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect it and be aware that we will still have health & safety measures in place, so we ask that you observe the branch guidelines.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN