By Forest Product code: 97388 Pack size: Apex
"The Overlap Dip Treated 5x3 Apex Shed with No Windows from Forest is an excellent option as a compact shed to store away gardening equipment. It is perfect for positioning against a wall or in a corner. Its improved design features smaller sections, making it easier to handle and quick to assemble. The shed is 5ft wide and 3ft deep so there's easy access to your stored items. With more timber and increased framing these are the best overlap sheds we've ever made.
This shed is constructed using straight cut boards that overlap to give flexibility, allowing natural movement of the timber during the changing seasons and aid rain water run-off. The Dip Treatment that has been applied gives the shed a 10 year Anti-Rot guarantee (annual retreatment is required). Rather than the more common OSB, this garden shed features a strong Pressure Treated solid timber floor, allowing for the storage of heavier items.
The roof of this Apex Shed is made from hard wearing sheet material, finished with black sand felt. This 5x3 building’s security is optimised with its main feature being the lack of windows to make sure belongings are not on show. With increased framing giving a stronger construction and long lasting shed. The door is braced with double “Z” framing for rigidity and is hung with secure hidden hinges. It's fitted with a hasp and staple latch that can be padlocked (padlock not included) and can be hinged either side of the opening to suit your garden.
The traditional apex roof, decorative smooth-planed finial and barge boards ensure this shed will look good in any garden. These great value garden sheds are manufactured in the UK using FSC certified timber from sustainable sources and come with all fixtures, fittings and felt needed to build, along with easy to follow instructions.
• An attractive garden shed, made with traditional straight cut overlap timber boards Easy to build and move, improved design with smaller sections for easy assembly
• Strong construction with additional framing and robust Double Z framed door
• Solid timber floor as standard, much stronger than OSB sheet material
• Smooth planed barge boards and decorative finial
• Security features include anti-tamper hidden hinges that aren't accessible from the outside
• Sturdy overlap cladding, 28 x 28 framing and Pressure Treated bearers
• Dip Treated with a 10 year Anti-Rot guarantee provided product is re-treated annually
• Dimensions: (h) 202 x (w) 164 x (d) 202cm
Additional delivery information:
• Whilst we aim to deliver within 5 days, there may be some instances where it may take longer, for example hard to reach locations including some parts of Scotland
• Home delivery is unable to be offered for the following postcodes: BT, GY, HS, IM, IV41-51, IV55-56, JE, KA27-28, KW15+, PA41+, PH41-44, PO31-41, ZE
|Colour by dominance||Natural|
|Size||3' x 5'|
|Order value:||Under £10||£10 & over|
|Express usually Next Business Day before 6pm||£5||Free|
|Turbo usually Next Business Day before 12 noon||£10||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free|
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns