By Forest Product code: 83032 Pack size: 5 Pack
Traditional Featheredge fence panel constructed with thick overlapping vertical boards, creating a robust, heavy duty panel. Featheredge panels are ideal for garden boundaries where privacy and security is desired. The tapered boards have a 10mm thick leading edge, which are overlapped and mounted to a perimeter frame to make an attractive looking panel. The panels are reinforced with an additional 45mm central batten on the back, and finished with a profiled panel cap. The panels are dip treated for a 10 year anti-rot guarantee, dependant on re-treatment (T&Cs apply) and have a golden brown finish. Manufactured in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources, and available in 4 heights - 6' (1.85m), 5' (1.54m), 4' (1.23m) and 3' (0.93m).
• Attractive featheredge design
• Robust construction
• 10 year anti-rot guarantee
• Manufactured using FSC certified timber
• Available in 4 heights: 3', 4', 5' or 6'
Additional delivery information:
• In order to arrange delivery, please ensure that your contact number is registered on your Toolstation account
• Whilst we aim to deliver within 5 days there may be some instances where it may take longer, for example hard to reach locations including some parts of Scotland
• Home delivery is unable to be offered for the following postcodes: BT, GY, HS, IM, IV41-51, IV55-56, JE, KA27-28, KW15+, PA41+, PH41-44, PO31-41, ZE
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN