Brighten up a plain patio or empty decking area with a 3-in-1 planter set from Forest. The Durham rectangular planter set has a simple four sided design, natural timber finish and clean horizontal lines. The set contains 3 planters of decreasing size, that can hold a multitude of plants and flowers, and when planted up as a set and positioned accordingly they'll bring colour and interest to the garden. Each planter is raised off the ground with bearers to prevent damp. Manufactured from high quality, pressure treated timber, the set comes with a 15 year anti-rot guarantee, and comes pre-assembled ready for immediate planting.
Small: 23 x 72 x 32cm
Medium: 28 x 81 x 41cm
Large: 33 x 90 x 50cm
• Set includes three planters of decreasing size
• High quality planter set with a natural timber finish
• Manufactured from smooth planed, pressure treated timber for a superior build
• 15 year anti-rot guarantee
• FSC certified timber obtained from sustainable sources
• Delivered pre-assembled
Additional delivery information:
• Whilst we aim to deliver within 5 days there may be some instances where it may take longer, for example hard to reach locations including some parts of Scotland
• Home delivery is unable to be offered for the following postcodes, BT, GY, HS, IM, IV41-51, IV55-56, JE, KA27-28, KW15+, PA41+, PH41-44, PO30-41, ZE
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
|Next Business Day Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 6pm||£5||Free||Free|
|Pre-12 Delivery Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 12pm next day||£10||£5||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free||Free|
|Saturday Delivery (order by 6pm Friday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
|Sunday Delivery (order by 4pm Saturday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
We are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
Our speedy 5 min Click and Collect service remains one of the safest ways to buy from us and minimises your time in store. Place your order at toolstation.com 7 days a week, and travel to store once your collection confirmation is received by email or text message.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Your items will be held at your selected Toolstation branch for 14 days, after which point your order will be put back to stock and refunded automatically.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN