The Cambridge Planter range includes three different sizes, so you can pick and choose which will suit your garden space the best. The high quality planters feature wide horizontal boards, clean contemporary lines and are finished with a decorative metal top, bringing a touch of elegance to the planters and ensuring they will create the perfect focal point.
The 50x100cm Cambridge Planter holds approximately 142L of compost. It is perfect for brightening up a patio or will look great when placed under a window. Its large size means it can hold a substantial amount of plants and will make a real feature in your garden.
To keep the planters protected against rot, they have been made using high quality Pressure Treated timber that comes with a 15 year manufacturer’s guarantee.
Delivered to you flat packed with easy to follow step-by-step instructions and all the fixings you need for a simple build.
• The Forest Cambridge Planter allows for deep root plants to flourish without being cramped
• Decorative metal top adds a touch of modern elegance
• Manufactured from smooth-planed, Pressure Treated timber for a superior build
• Looks great under a window
• Holds approx. 221L of compost
• 2 sizes to choose from
• 15 Year Anti-Rot Guarantee
• Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
Additional Delivery Information:
• Whilst we aim to deliver within 5 days there may be some instances where it may take longer, for example hard to reach locations including some parts of Scotland.
• Home Delivery is unable to be offered for the following postcodes, BT, GY, HS, IM, IV41-51, IV55-56, JE, KA27-28, KW15+, PA41+, PH41-44, PO30-41, ZE.
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
|Next Business Day Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 6pm||£5||Free||Free|
|Pre-12 Delivery Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 12pm next day||£10||£5||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free||Free|
|Saturday Delivery (order by 6pm Friday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
|Sunday Delivery (order by 4pm Saturday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
We are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
Our speedy 5 min Click and Collect service remains one of the safest ways to buy from us and minimises your time in store. Place your order at toolstation.com 7 days a week, and travel to store once your collection confirmation is received by email or text message.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Your items will be held at your selected Toolstation branch for 14 days, after which point your order will be put back to stock and refunded automatically.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN