Heavy duty brick bolster with high quality EVA plastic hand guard, designed and manufactured to survive the toughest building sites, used to cut brick and block, and carry out other general building applications. The brick bolster undergoes controlled hardening and tempering, followed by accurate grinding, resulting in an excellent working edge, ensuring exceptional performance and a long working life. Comes with a domed head as standard, preventing the onset of mushrooming or splintering, and also prevents the hand guard sliding up the handle after repeated use. Fully drop forged from head to blade for superior built-in strength, this 4 1/2" blade bolster has an extra 3 ribs on each side of the blade, making it virtually indestructible. The protective hand guard is designed to survive the harshest of worksites, and absorb any inaccurate blows.
• Protective hand guard
• High visibility blue paint finish
• Carbon steel, one piece drop forging
• Hardened and tempered for a longer working life
• Incorporates an anti-mushroom striking head and strengthened neck
• Extra 3 ribs on each side of the blade, making it virtually indestructible
Made in Britain.
|Brand ||Footprint |
|Manufacture ID ||FPT-11290 |
- Free Next Business Day delivery for orders over £25 to home and site is available for orders placed before 5pm
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is now available for orders placed before 4pm on Friday for Saturday delivery and 4pm Saturday for Sunday delivery, see here for details
- We have temporarily suspended our Pre-12 delivery service
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- If your order contains more than one item it may be split into two deliveries as we manage volume across our network
- Due to carrier constraints it is not currently possible to deliver age restricted items. Please use our Click & Collect service for these products
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 7am-5pm Mon-Sat and 9am-4pm Sun
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Our available product range will not require more than 1 person to lift
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
Call & Collect
Due to current trading conditions we have suspended our Call & Collect service until further notice.
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 7pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Footprint Guarded Brick Bolster 4 1/2" (114mm) is rated
Rated 5 out of
Best brick bolster I have owned
I was really pleased to see Toolstation stocking Footprint hand tools. I have bought other Footprint tools in the past and these are still working like new a decade later. These really are top quality, dependable tools and are still made in Sheffield. Highly recommended.
Date published: 2020-07-07
Rated 5 out of
Footprint chisels are probably the hardest around and footprint is one of the few surviving British makes
Date published: 2020-05-10