A quick permanent solution for flat surface repairs including gutters, bins, hole in the wall, etc. Expose to natural or UV light to cure. In 5-15 minutes, patch will turn from yellow to clear. Pack contains 3 patches: 5x20cm, 7x7cm and 12x12cm.
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 9pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Fiberfix Rigid Patch is rated
Rated 1 out of
Does NOT work as described- expensive waste!
Did not “stick” to plastic guttering despite very careful preparation as per instructions beforehand.
Started to “set” far too quickly, even though I was using in a shaded area on a cloudy day.
Got very hot (too hot to hold infact ) which is NOT mentioned in the instructions, and which made it impossible to hold pressed against the area I wished to repair.
Date published: 2019-07-06
Rated 4 out of
Van roof patch
Very happy at the moment with the repair patch on my van roof after the fridge system started to crack the roof and water was leaking into the cab. i cant comment on how reliable this patch will be...
Date published: 2018-11-12
Rated 4 out of
Good, but didn't realise till it arrived that I would need a UV light to help it "cure" if I was using it indoors. It has worked, but took longer to set without the lamp.
Date published: 2018-01-02